Jeffree Star Cosmetics

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
The Jeffree Star Magic Star Concealer in C6 is a true gem, providing flawless coverage, a lightweight feel, and a radiant finish, making it a must-have for concealing imperfections with a touch of luminosity.
5 / 5
I received this concealer as a free gift & although the shade match wasn’t perfect, when I tried it I was surprised to find I really do like it, it’s a fuller coverage, creamy, blendable concealer, in a semi matte finish. A little goes a long way and it blends out super smoothly, it wears really well on the skin, doesn’t seem to oxidize on me, doesn’t get cakey, works well with my other face products & lasts a long time on my oily skin. One of the main reasons I ended up purchasing it in a new shade is because I saw that they have pale olive shades and it’s super hard to find a good match in light olive shades, I got shade c8 & I wouldn’t say its a perfect olive in my opinion but it is a nice neutral light shade that does go well with my olive skin and isn’t too warm or yellow or pink or anything. I do want to try c10 or maybe even the next olive shade they have because the one thing I find off is that c8 is said to be a medium olive shade on the website and it’s very clearly super light, maybe c10 would be a little better of a fit but oh well. All in all I would rebuy this concealer if it were on sale again because the price isn’t very affordable.
5 / 5
Very full coverage and light weight. Definitely recommend if you tend to have dryer under eyes too. Super creamy and easy to blend with a brush or a sponge.