Jeffree Star Cosmetics
Jeffree Star Limited Edition Holiday Velour Liquid Lipstick ~ Crocodile Tears

Jeffree Star Limited Edition Holiday Velour Liquid Lipstick ~ Crocodile Tears

by Jeffree Star Cosmetics

About Crocodile Tears Crocodile Tears is dark ivy green with a matte finish. This shade is part of Jeffree Star's limited edition Holiday 2016 Collection-once it's gone, it's gone for good! About Velour Liquid Lipstick A cult favorite in the beauty...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jeffree Star Limited Edition Holiday Velour Liquid Lipstick ~ Crocodile Tears!
Carrissa B.
Jeffree Star Limited Edition Holiday Velour Liquid Lipstick ~ Crocodile Tears uploaded by Carrissa B.
I love this color! Goes on dark, light weight feeling, and color pops! Does rub off, so if you plan on wearing it for awhile, carry it with you.
Porsha W.
Mt Sterling, KY
Jeffree Star Limited Edition Holiday Velour Liquid Lipstick ~ Crocodile Tears uploaded by Porsha W.
I love the color of the lip! I think it is long lasting, unless you eat, easy to apply, and a beautiful wear. I would consider this more high end, but I love it and think it is worth it.
Monica H.
This lipstick doesn't quit. I wrote it to the dentist and after they took a mood of my teeth I asked if my lipstick had smeared, the tech did, "No, what kind of lipstick is that?!" I said,"Jeffree Star." She responded,"that's why!" Amazing!
Brittany V.
I've only used this maybe once. I used it just for cute aesthetic pictures. I do love this color a lot. I really wish I used it more and definitely will try to. It goes on super smooth and dries good. I'd also would like to try this as a liquid eyeshadow since I have green eyes.
Crimson R.
Jeffree Star Limited Edition Holiday Velour Liquid Lipstick ~ Crocodile Tears uploaded by Crimson R.
Longest lasting non transferable. Perfect for any day or mood. Feels amazing and no smudges even after 8+ hours of wear and tear.
Deven M.
Douglasville
I love this shade! I was so skeptical to buy it becausebi don't wear it all that much but it's ICONIC!! I love the shade of green and I wish I had more reasons to wear it! It's so smooth and flawless!
monica R.
Jeffree Star Limited Edition Holiday Velour Liquid Lipstick ~ Crocodile Tears uploaded by monica R.
Im so obsessed with this color and I'm glad that I could pull it off very well. It's on lasting and goes on smooth. I highly recommend it. Jeffree Star Limited Edition Holiday Velour Liquid Lipstick ~ Crocodile Tears
Gretchin T.
Jacksonville, FL
Jeffree Star Limited Edition Holiday Velour Liquid Lipstick ~ Crocodile Tears uploaded by Gretchin T.
My favvvvvvvv lip! It goes on so smoothly and doesn't flake or crack. My lips didnt feel dry. It felt as if I had nothing on! The color does not last all day especially if you eat something but idgaf it is so nice and pigmented!

Looking for your answer?