BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesJeffree Star Cosmetics
Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eyeshadow Palette

Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eyeshadow Palette

About the Shades : Virgin: bone yellow-white with a matte finish Good Morning: soft, fleshy pink with a matte finish Bubble Gum: pink with a matte finish Wow: neon yellow with a matte finish Suck: true orange with a matte finish Licorice: pure red with...

Have you bought something this Black Friday sales? What was your most exciting haul? Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eyeshadow Palette
does this pallet blend well? also , can you buy these in stores as of right now?
Is this pallet any good? I’m looking for a rainbow pallet with good pigmentation.
Start your review of Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eyeshadow Palette!
Keyline  D.
Cleveland, OH
Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Keyline  D.
The quality is amazing,as always, and you do get a lot of color options. This palette is so beautiful and colorful!! It is so gorgeous in the eyes. I get a lot of compliments when I wear any of the shadows in my eyes. It was definitely worth the prices.. It’s one of my favorites. I absolutely love the Jawbreaker pallette; their colors are absolutely stunning. So vibrant and bold. The formulas are easily blendable, and the colors stay put for hours.. Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eyeshadow Palette
Sasha P.
Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sasha P.
Finally got my hands on this palette not too long ago after wanting it for a while 😍 Obsessed with all the bright colors in the palette & this palette always calls my name when doing a colorful look. It can be pricey, but its a higher end makeup so it comes with getting high end makeup. Worth the price though. I think the shadows have such good pigment.
Staci O.
Wellsboro, PA
Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Staci O.
Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Staci O.
i have nothing but good things to say about this palette. such a wide variety of colors, and the pigment is crazy. the looks you can create with this are endless! whether you support jeffree star or not, the quality of his products are stellar and worth the money in my opinion. i used shades lemon drop and gum drop for this look!
Silvia L.
Bakersfield, CA
Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Silvia L.
At first, I wasn't too sure about this pallete because I used it with a primer that just didn't work with this product (Nyx primer). However, once I tried it with different primers(Mac paint pot, elf white putty primer, and stuck with you primer), I fell in love with this product. It truly is a must for the whole rainbow look, I've used it so much during Pride month.
Annie  M.
Mckinney, TX
Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Annie  M.
This is one of my go to palette! I love the variety of colors and the pigmentation (as always with J⭐️ is amazing) The shades blend so well and I just love playing in this palette. It is a bit expensive, but totally worth it.
Chelsea A.
Bangor, ME
Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Chelsea A.
Yes I know Jeffery is cancelled BUT I did buy this second hand. I love the color story with the bright bold neons mixed with the pretty pastel. The color payoff is killer! They are so bold and blendable. I love the matte and shimmers mixed together. There are endless possibilities for this color story. It’s perfect for those pride looks this June. I hate Jeffery but damn why he gotta be so good at putting palettes together.
Jessica  P.
Melrose Park, IL
Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jessica  P.
Are used this pallet for the first time to create a fun make up look to represent pride for a work contest the formula is amazing in the pigmentation is very vivid and vibrant definitely worth the money love all the colors of the rainbow
Brandi  E.
Scottsburg, IN
Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Brandi  E.
My favorite Jeffree Star Pallet!! I love everything about it! It has a wide variety of different colors and great pigment minimal fall out! If u love colors or just exploring new looks give this pallet a try! Love it! Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eyeshadow Palette
Chantal T.
Oriskany, NY
Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Chantal T.
Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Chantal T.
Colorful, highly pigmented shadows that blend easy and allow you to create any look you can imagine! I love this palette and all the makeup Jeffree creates! ❤️
Irene L.
San Antonio, TX
Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Irene L.
Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Irene L.
No doubt my favorite eyeshadow palette! It’s so easy to blend and overall just amazing . The colors are absolutely beautiful!!!

115 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Irina  M.
Port Reading, NJ
Nino D.
Brooklyn, NY
salome K.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 8 mois
Staci O. il y a 2 mois
these are two of my favorite palettes, but jawbreaker takes the cake for sure. it's unreal how amazing it is.
Olivia P.
Doncaster
il y a 9 mois
Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eyeshadow Palette So i have this palette and I would like to know of any others that have this and have used it, and what do you think? I had heard that Jeffree’s makeup line is very good so what is everyone else’s opinion?
Arlene S. il y a 9 mois
When I want to do colorful, vibrant eyeshadow looks I tend to gravitate to this pallet. The colors also blend very nicely. For your average, day to day looks, this pallet ain’t it, unless your like me and wear crazy colors everyday, then it’s perfect 😁 I wish it had some more darker colors that are matte, but this is definitely one of my favorite pallets. I did this look with only this pallet 😍