BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesJeffree Star Cosmetics
Jeffree Star Cremated Palette • Brand New•in Hand •free Priority Ships Quick

Jeffree Star Cremated Palette • Brand New•in Hand •free Priority Ships Quick

by Jeffree Star Cosmetics

What are y’all thoughts about this palette
Has anyone anyone tried this? I just want to know before spending the money. Is it good quality? Do the colors have good payoff?
Start your review of Jeffree Star Cremated Palette • Brand New•in Hand •free Priority Ships Quick!
Leah B.
Lafayette, IN
Jeffree Star Cremated Palette • Brand New•in Hand •free Priority Ships Quick uploaded by Leah B.
Absolutely love the pigmentation on all of these eyeshadows! The colors match the name perfectly! Easy to use and also easy to blend! Kind of pricey but totally worth every dime used to get it! I am in love!
natalie N.
New York
Jeffree Star Cremated Palette • Brand New•in Hand •free Priority Ships Quick uploaded by natalie N.
there should've been a range on this thing. great application, great blending, but goddamn it's like buying a pricey palette you'd use only once in 6 months. the monotone was attractive at first but a range would've been nice.
Shannon H.
Jeffree Star Cremated Palette • Brand New•in Hand •free Priority Ships Quick uploaded by Shannon H.
Great pallet with some of the purest whites and blacks I have ever seen. Love the mirror and how heavy it is
Catherine  L.
Kerens, TX
Jeffree Star Cremated Palette • Brand New•in Hand •free Priority Ships Quick uploaded by Catherine  L.
His products never dissapoint and i am so glad he made this palette! It has beautiful packaging, and 24 perfect shades to do a dark smokey eye. They are so pigmented and the shimmers are to die for! Little to no fallout little to no kickback in the pan. You can create an edgy look or soft glam with this. I also use this palette for sfx makeup because the blacks and greys are so pigmented. I highly reccomed this one it worth the price for sure!
Autumn  S.
Jeffree Star Cremated Palette • Brand New•in Hand •free Priority Ships Quick uploaded by Autumn  S.
I absolutely love the colors in this palette I have been wanting this palette for quite some time and finally got my hands on it and it’s perfect for any sort of makeup look. #pallettelove
Jackie R.
North Chesterfield, VA
Jeffree Star Cremated Palette • Brand New•in Hand •free Priority Ships Quick uploaded by Jackie R.
I’m so happy I found this after searching for a grey palette for such a long time. It’s my first Jeffree Star product and largest palette I have. I appreciate the mix of warm and cool grey tones and the shades are very pigmented. If you have a macabre sense of humor, the names of each shade are cute! 💀
Kara H.
Jeffree Star Cremated Palette • Brand New•in Hand •free Priority Ships Quick uploaded by Kara H.
I absolutely love this palette. It was worth the money and will last me a long time. The pigments are so deep and velvety. Also, some of the shades look wet when applied because of the sparkle. I am so glad I splurged in this one.
Olivia C.
Riverview, FL
Jeffree Star Cremated Palette • Brand New•in Hand •free Priority Ships Quick uploaded by Olivia C.
I love this palette. The shimmers in here are so beautiful and metallic. This is the first time I’ve been able to find a black shimmer like this that isn’t a glitter. Pictures don’t even do it justice. I get so many compliments when I wear it and I feel SEXY. Would buy this entire palette just for the shimmers
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,344 reviews
Jeffree Star Cremated Palette • Brand New•in Hand •free Priority Ships Quick uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Jeffree Star cremated palette and I was able to purchase this at Nordstrom Rack for $24.00 recently. This palette has 24 shadows, that is 15 mattes and 9 metallics. The pan sizes are bigger than most palettes. A few of the shades are quite close in color. Most shades are semi-opaque, there are a few shades that are a little sheerer. Could be used as toppers or apply with a dampened brush. There isn’t much range as to how many truly different looks you can create with this, but the palette was done well.
Patricia C.
Weston, WV
Jeffree Star Cremated Palette • Brand New•in Hand •free Priority Ships Quick uploaded by Patricia C.
So I decided to do some make up this evening. And I also wanted to try this palette out. I think it applies very easily and that it blends out very nice as well. I'm not sure if it is long lasting, but it's very pigmented. I would definitely recommend this palette if you enjoy those darker shades of gray, black and white. Ps, sorry for the messed up lips. I don't use a lot of red liquid lipsticks.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Suzanne  F.
Corp Christi, TX
il y a 5 mois
Jennifer S. il y a 5 mois
Looks awesome. 🥰
Crystal A.
Denver, CO
il y a 2 ans
Jeffree Star Cremated Palette • Brand New•in Hand •free Priority Ships Quick ? Has anyone tried this? I love the colors but i want to know what they look like? Is this worth it?
Stephanie P. il y a 2 ans
I love it too! I use it alone or mixed w some colors in other palettes!