JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Velour Liquid Lipstick

Lightweight and long lasting, a lip colour that has all the bold style of its creator.

Innovatively formulated to offer stay all day, opaque colour, Velour Liquid Lipstick is the perfect way to create a flawless pout in minutes. Built upon the success of Jeffree Star himself, the impressive quick dry finish offers everything you want from a liquid lipstick and more, meaning you never have to settle for anything less than the best.

Vegan friendly.
Free from parabens and gluten.

Ingredients
Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Red 7 Lake (Cl 15850:1), Red 30 Lake (Cl 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (Cl 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Cl 42090), Red 28 Lake (Cl 45410)

Directions
Using the applicator provided, sweep over lips as desired.

Arre these colors good for deeper skin tones?
I Was thinking of trying this do you know if it’s long lasting with the masks?
Are these worth the hype/price?
Start your review of JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Velour Liquid Lipstick!
Product Highlights
This is one of the best liquid lipsticks out there after lime crime. The only complaint is they do have wide range of colors.in reviews
Love it!!!! its long lasting. you can eat, drink, kiss without worrying about ruining your lipstick its great.in reviews
Jacksonville, FL
JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Velour Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Misty E.
I’m new to buying and using JSC. I don’t care much for the eyeshadows (I know, I know) but I am loving the lip products.
Clinton, OH
JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Velour Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Sarah L.
Review for: HUMAN NATURE
These are my go to lippies! There is a huge variety of shades, which is nice. The consistency is nice. The lippies are not drying ony lips. It lasts for hours with out any transfer. Highly recommend these lippies!! The shade in the picture is Human Nature.
pharr, TX
JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Velour Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Ashley N.
I love the matte lips because they make it stay for a longer time I honestly only like 2 because I feel like they fit me better !
Spanaway, WA
JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Velour Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Shauna N.
Review for: UNICORN BLOOD
These are my favorite lippies hands down! The packaging is beautiful. They last all dang day, and the color doesn’t fade! I love the applicator! I get so many compliments!
Altoona
JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Velour Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Zoe O.
JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Velour Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Zoe O.
I have this lipstick in the shade “weirdo”, “celebrity skin”, “Gemini”, “Leo”, “androgyny”, and “christmas cookie”. I will be buying more shades but I have to say weirdo is the best black lipstick ever!
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: DOMINATRIX
I'm in total love with this shade. It's the one I use the most. And it's small size is perfect for the purse.
Lakewood, NJ
JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Velour Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Lnegz I.
Review for: CHRISTMAS COOKIE
This is my fav JSC liquid lipstick. Stunning on every skin tone, it’s just that perfect nude. It’s transfer proof so wear it all day without stressing... a must have...
Rawlins, WY
JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Velour Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Saige R.
Review for: UNICORN BLOOD
I really love these. They are very long lasting and the names are cute. I also like the packaging. The price point is okay because this is a very good quality lip stick. I have a few of these and can't wait to grow my collection.
Chula Vista, CA
JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Velour Liquid Lipstick uploaded by MANDY K.
Review for: YOU. BETTER. WORK
I LOVED this liquid lipstick! It comes in a tube form with a applicator brush. It applies very smooth, velvet like to my lips. It takes a minute to set, but when it does, it doesn't move which is a huge plus for me. I have a habit of touching my face throughout the day so it's not uncommon for me to find lipstick smudged randomly. It's also important to note that you should quickly fix mistakes you make when applying because it'll be a pain to do it otherwise. The pigmentation is vibrant, and I was obsessed with the "YOU. BETTER. WORK" shade a few months ago! This is a matte lip color, so it will dry out as it's meant to do, but this one is one of the best about not sucking the moisture from my lips. I just make sure to apply a moisturizer before I apply this. It's on the pricier side, but I'll definitely be repurchasing in this shade and more!
Las Vegas, NV
JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Velour Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Dana S.
Created this fun and funky Easter look using Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde palette and JSC velour liquid lip in funeral parlor. The formula can and does get patchy and dry so it’s key to use sugar scrub or lip exfoliant along with lip oil prior to applying in order to minimize the dry patchy look.

3,715 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cedar Lake, IN
il y a un mois
Paula M. il y a un mois
Sometimes I re-apply and it helps to moisten your lips. At the end of the day use chapstick before you go to sleep.