JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Velour Liquid LipstickInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS #2 in Lipstick

Lightweight and long lasting, a lip colour that has all the bold style of its creator.

Innovatively formulated to offer stay all day, opaque colour, Velour Liquid Lipstick is the perfect way to create a flawless pout in minutes. Built upon the success of Jeffree Star himself, the impressive quick dry finish offers everything you want from a liquid lipstick and more, meaning you never have to settle for anything less than the best.

Vegan friendly.
Free from parabens and gluten.

Ingredients
Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Red 7 Lake (Cl 15850:1), Red 30 Lake (Cl 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (Cl 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Cl 42090), Red 28 Lake (Cl 45410)

Directions
Using the applicator provided, sweep over lips as desired.

• What makes these so great?12 Answers
  • Worth the hype? I hate the Kat von d one I have so would ...80 Answers
  • Are these extremely drying through out the day?13 Answers
JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Velour Liquid Lipstick
  • "This is one of the best liquid lipsticks out there after lime crime. The only complaint is they do have wide range of colors." in 6993 reviews
  • "Love it!!!! its long lasting. you can eat, drink, kiss without worrying about ruining your lipstick its great." in 2117 reviews
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
Jeffree Star Liquid Lipsticks are BY FAR the best lipsticks I have ever used in my entire life! And trust me, I used a lot. Everything from drug store to very high end, and nothing at all comes close. Although I’m not one to use bold colors like blue, green, yellow, etc., I do appreciate that his makeup brand thinks outside of the box and makes those colors for the people that do use them. I love everything from the packaging, the applicator, the formula, the longevity, and so on. It has a perfectly sized doe-foot applicator; not too small but not too big, so you can use the end to perfectly line your lips then turn it over and use the slanted edge to fill them in. The consistency is amazing... It does go on a little wet but it dries down super matte. One thing I do appreciate though is that it doesn’t dry down TOO quick. Some lipsticks dry so quickly that you have no room for error. If you mess up, you have no chance of fixing it. Since his takes the perfect amount of time to dry, you have a grace period to fix any mistake you might make without having to go back and fix it with concealer or something. That being said, it still dries down fast enough that it’s not annoying. I know I have some liquid lipsticks that take so long to dry that I actually have to sit there and fan them dry. This one has the perfect time period, imo. And the longevity is amazing! It doesn’t crumble, crack, or get weird around the corners or inside of the mouth. I could go on and on about these lipsticks but I’ll just go ahead and say if you have been on the fence about trying these, go for it! I recommend these 110%!
Anastasia G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Mannequin is the best nude lipstick I've ever used, and Unicorn Blood is one of the best red lipsticks I have ever used.The packaging is adorable, and the lipsticks smell like rootbeer, they are vegan and cruelty free!they are kiss proof, as long as it's light pecks, you can eat and drink with them on, as long as the foods aren't oily, and they don't get flakey after hours of wearing them.Though unicorn blood seems to be a bit more messy than mannequin, but they both are amazing.
Jessica S.
Madison, AL
Review for: THICK AS THIEVES more...
This is my go-to lipstick. The shade goes with literally any mood I’m in as far as wanting to look casual and cute or sexy and intense. It’s a perfect shade with almost any outfit, and the application is so perfect. The packaging is the cutest and when the lipstick dries, it looks matte but definitely does not feel it. I can’t even tell it’s on my lips when it dries. It’s not thick or crumbly, and it stays that way all day. It’s the most long lasting lipstick I’ve found. I can eat, drink, anything all day and it’s perfect. I never have to reapply. I LOVE Jeffree Star Cosmetics!! 10/10 will buy all of his products.
Linda K.
Buena Park
Review for: WATERMELON SODA more...
Perfect coverage, intense pigment, and pretty much lasts forever on your lips. I highly recommend making sure that your lips are extremely moisturized and exfoliated before putting this product on, because anything that’s this long lasting will definitely dry out the inner creases of your lips. However, the color pay off and the duration that this product loss is well worth the extra effort of keeping your lips moisturized. I’m so glad that new shades are constantly being added, since I love the formula so much.
Jenna W.
Review for: DADDY more...
I bought both of these lipsticks in the set that Manny and Jeffree released. I was skeptical of the set because 'Daddy' is a little too dark for my skin tone (I am VERY fair). I wouldn't recommend it if you have pale skin. If you have any skin tone as dark or darker than tan/medium it will look GORGEOUS on you. I just wasn't the biggest fan of it on myself. I'm shook is absolutely GORGEOUS. The "I'm Shook' that was sent to me actually was broken AND the oils in the lipstick have separated from the color, but when i shake it up it ends up being just fine (I probably just had a defective one). The packaging also had a crack in it when I got it, but because there was lipstick literally all over the packaging and i couldn't find the exact location of the crack JSC refused to send me a new one, even when i offered to send the one I had back. A little disappointed in the customer service of that, hence the 4 stars, but overall if I leave the lipstick on my vanity in an upright position (so oils dont come out and go all over the place) it is a great lipstick! The color is beautiful and will truly look good on any skin tone. The packaging is simple but cute. Nice and small so it will fit in my purse and I can take it wherever I go (as long as the packaging isn't cracked :))
mirna k.
United States
Review for: BIRTHDAY SUIT more...
I have to start by saying that Jeffree Star cosmetics’ formula is probably the best in the industry! It has amazing long wearing power and dries down to a matte finish. It does not stain the lips and is easy to remove at the end of the day. The doe foot applicator makes it easy to apply the product, and one dip will do your entire mouth. The line has almost every color you can think of and all are stunning. I highly recommend this product. JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Velour Liquid Lipstick
Brei T.
Galion
Review for: ANDROGYNY more...
If I could give this brand more than 5 stars I would! My all time go to for lipsticks. I never use to be able to wear lipstick before until I came across matte lipstick. I loathe sticky stuff on my lips. So matte has been a god send to me. And jeffrees brand has been the best I've tried so far. It smells great, it smells like root beer as well as it stays in place all day long. It's drink proof and kiss proof. The price is amazing and it doesn't flake off like alot of other companies.
Alicia H.
Review for: MANNEQUIN more...
I finally joined the hype train and bought my first Velour Liquid Lip in Mannequin. These liquid lips are INCREDIBLE!

First, the packaging feels very luxurious and heavy. In traditional barbie pink, and rose gold lettering, the container just exudes who Jeffree Star is. The doe-foot applicator is curved to help hug your lips and give maximum precision. The cap on top clicks closed so you always know when its screwed on completely to prevent drying.

The product itself is very light on the lips. It doesn't feel heavy, sticky, or goopy. It spreads effortlessly, and with this particular shade, I didnt see any streaking. It dries down matte in a matter of seconds, and it honestly feels like you have nothing on your lips. The product didnt accentuate the folds in my lips, nor did it dry them out. It is pretty darn close to transfer proof, so these can give some incredible wear time.

Mannequin itself is a beautiful cool-toned beige nude, and, my god, it is the perfect shade for my skin tone. I have been searching everywhere to find the perfect nude matte lippie and I think I've finally found it! And an added bonus that it smells like root beer.

I look forward to purchasing more liquid lips from Jeffree Star - I am completely sold!
katelyn y.
knoxville iowa
Oh my goodness I can't recommend these lipsticks enough. They're the only brand I use. They're beautiful and pigmented and have absolutely no patchiness. They stay on all day even when I kiss my significant other, and feel like I'm wearing nothing! There's a wide variety of colors, enough for anybody to find a color they want. Love love love it! I'm wearing Redrum in my picture.
Jessika A.
Review for: KARMA more...
I am OBSESSED with this lipstick! I love liquid lipsticks and they are what I use exclusively. I had been looking for a darker, olive-y green matte lippie for a long time. When this was just released I had to get my hands on it! This is the most beautiful color. It goes on smooth and pretty even. It feels light weight and dries down in a matter of a couple minutes. Once dry, it doesn’t move. It DOES NOT feel sticky or drying. This is seriously my favorite lipstick ever. And the price is fair.
Morgan H.
Worth the hype? I hate the Kat von d one I have so would I like this?
Claire R.
How long do these typically last on your lips? What do the results look like a few hours in?
Kennedy E.
Waunakee, WI
Ive always wondered, are they kiss proof?
Alondra V.
I've been curious to try them but I'm a little hesitant. Is it a good product? And what colors would you guys recommend ?
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Does the color transfer or stay put?

Amazon