BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS

Dee D.
I love this!! It smells so good I could eat it! I love how soft my lips feel after using this scrub. This is essential to scrub your lips in order for you to have a smooth canvas to apply long lasting liquid lipsticks or any lipsticks for that matter. I will buy again!
Jessica O.
great product coming from a great brand. i absolutely love this product. i have added it into my collection and i am so happy i did! the prices are fair. the quality is so amazing. i definitely recommend anyone to try this! and i'll definitely be buying it again!
Averi L.
Deer park
I love using this product right before i use any type of lipstick. If my lips are very flaky looking i use this and it helps remove all of the dead skin from my lip. And leaves a nice mint flavor/sent behind.
Lizette T.
Mission Viejo, CA
Okay so this works very well but don’t eat it. I know it’s edible but honestly I really don’t like the way it tastes lmao. Don’t let your kids eat it as a snack either. It does the job though so that’s good
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
I am a fan of this velour lip scrub of Jeffree Star. Idk what makes it’s so good that it leaves my lips very soft and smooth. You do get a lot of product for the price and this will last you a long time.
Brittany P.
I had no idea how to use this when I first got it. He had a sale going on so I thought why not? I’m so glad I did! It smells and tastes just like spearmint and makes my lips feel so great!
Melissa S.
bronx
This is the only lip scrub I use to take he dead crusty skin off my lips. I want to try other flavors but this flavor is great too. It takes all the dead skin off while tasting and smelling great and it’s edible
Janine R.
My favorite lip scrub by far, spearmint is one of my favorites so I had to try this and unfortunately Jeffree Star never fails with his beauty products it’s quite a big jar too and when I run out I’ll be needing another one
eliza C.
Sunrise, FL
Amazing lipstick. Hands down my holy grail, it tastes amazing and actually works! They last a long time too, I've almost had mine for a year and I use it pretty often.
Taylor F.
This lip scrub smells amazing. Leaves my lips feeling nice and smooth. Takes off all the dead skin and moisturizes my lips to perfection. It don’t stain my lips and Isn’t greasy. I love it