Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Lip Scrub - Orange Soda

by Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Do you recommend this lip scrub?
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Lip Scrub - Orange Soda Dies this product work and does it really smell like orange soda?
Does this taste good?
Start your review of Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Lip Scrub - Orange Soda!
Product Highlights
Smells and tastes amazing. I have very dry lips and this scrub helps renew them. Gets off all the Chrusties 😂😂in reviews
Candy A.
Brownsburg, IN
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Lip Scrub - Orange Soda uploaded by Candy A.
I love a good lip scrub and this sugar-based one from Jeffree Star tastes delicious and gently exfoliates lips for a smooth lipstick or stain application, not to mention giving natural lips a good smoothing and conditioning. Jeffree Star cosmetics never disappoint and are well worth the price tag.
Nadja B.
Gainesville, FL
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Lip Scrub - Orange Soda uploaded by Nadja B.
this product is amazing!! it makes my lips feel SO soft afterwards, not to mention the impeccable taste. i would like if the product had a applicator, as it can get messy sometimes. but the product itself is amazing and i would definitely recommend. leaves my lips so soft AND plump! during and after photo included
Jenna D.
Decatur
I love the Jeffree Star lip scrubs! They taste good and expropriate my lips amazingly!
Tatiana R.
I hate to be the one to say this but I am not very impressed with the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Lip Scrub - Orange Soda. It is a very dry formula that is hard to get out of the pot. It has a very coarse texture, too coarse in my opinion, and leaves my lips feeling dry and in need of serious hydration after using it. Perhaps I'm missing something but this lip scrub just isn't all that people say that it cracks up to be.
kayla S.
Knoxville, TN
These Jeffrey Starr Lip Scrubs are great at sloughing the dead skin off of your lips. They make your lips so smooth! Plus they smell and taste delicious! 5 out of 5 stars for a job well done.
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
1,027 reviews
Love these lip scrubs they are so good they help a lot with dry lips I have several of them
Jessica S.
Lake Station, IN
I love jsc lip scrubs. They do the job and taste amazing. For $12 you get a ridiculous amount of product and a little goes a LONG way.
Amber S.
Ewing, NJ
Love Jeffree Star and I love his cosmetics. This lip scrub is super yummy yes it's edible
Naomi A.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this one and I love this flavor! It left my lips hydrated and you get a lot of product for what you pay for it. It exfoliated my lips and was nice for my sensitive skin. Also the packaging is super cute
Jacqueline L.
S Milwaukee, WI
I was not a huge fan of this flavor as I was with a majority of the velour lip scrubs. It was true to the smell of orange soda and prepped my lips for matte lipstick.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chelseamarie A.
Klawock, AK
il y a 4 mois
Esmeralda G.
Kent
il y a un an
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Dose it actually taste like orange soda, And does it really make your lips smooth?
Samantha Y.