Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Lip Scrub - Mojito uploaded by Devyn O.Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Lip Scrub - Mojito uploaded by Meg M.

BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS

Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Lip Scrub - Mojito
  • "JSC lip scrubs are the business. they feel taste and smell so good. I even get my husband to use them when i get great flavors like this one. They’re pricey and i got mine on sale but what’s best about these is even in the dead of winter and my oily skin is dry and flakey. i can gently scrub my cheeks to gives a little help to the dry patches" in 8 reviews
Aurora K.
Colorado Springs
So these lip scrubs are vegan and edible! There are no harsh chemicals, only natural products. They are so yummy with different scents and flavors. The sugar is thick enough to actually scrub for lips and the aloe in the scrub soothes and hydrates at the same time. I use these everytime before putting on a liquid lip and it really helps make my lips less crusty looking! I've noticed a difference after using these compared to other lip scrubs. I love these!
Tonya S.
Biddeford, ME
My lips are star of the show (pun intended). So making sure they are exfoliated and looking beautiful is a priority. I love using Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Lip Scrub - Spearmint before applying my lipstick, lipgloss or liquid lippies for a smoother application. And I love using it especially after using a mattifying lipstick to sooth and exfoliate my lips.
Wendy P.
Lone Tree, CO
Packaging is so cute! I absolutely adore mojito’s so if course I love this! Tastes so good! This is the best stuff, even better than lush and way bigger in size and product! Makes applying liquid lipsticks way easier! Would 100% reccomend! Makeup staple.
Heather L.
West Fargo
This smells so amazing I wanted to eat it! It also definitely got the job done on my wind and cold-dried lips! My lips felt so soft and smooth after using this lip scrub, I couldn’t believe it! I can’t wait to try another flavor!
Shanea D.
Devine, TX
The first time a tried this I was suprised by how easy it was to use, and the best part... it was edible !! All u do is take a small amount, I usually wet my lips first and then just scrub it all over and lick it off when ur done
Devyn O.
I got this lip scrub for my boyfriend because he loves Mojitos.. and he actually really likes it! It smells great and it’s great quality! Will keep buying more of these in the future. Would definitely recommend this brand.
Lizette T.
Mission Viejo, CA
This one is okay. It’s smells really yummy and it’s edible so if a little one were to get into it you shouldn’t have any trouble with it. I just think it’s a lot of mint and not enough lime for a minuto flavor!
Rachel A.
Raleigh, NC
I’ve never really used lips scrubs before this, and I’m pleasantly surprised. This does a great job of smoothing out my lips and getting rid of dead skin, plus it smells and tastes absolutely delicious.
Hailee J.
Trafford
This product shown is one the best lip scrubs I’ve ever had. It gets all the dry stuff off my lips. Keeps them hydrated and ready for lipstick. I high suggest this one my Jeffery star. It may be on the expensive side but it’s great
Naomi D.
Oregon City, OR
My daughter and i both love this product! Tgghe ones we have taste great and work so well. Perfect for dry, chapped lips in winter or you know, anytime because it's amazing. I use mine every day.