Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Lip Scrub - Mojito uploaded by Devyn O.Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Lip Scrub - Mojito uploaded by Meg M.

BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS

Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Lip Scrub - Mojito
  • "JSC lip scrubs are the business. they feel taste and smell so good. I even get my husband to use them when i get great flavors like this one. They’re pricey and i got mine on sale but what’s best about these is even in the dead of winter and my oily skin is dry and flakey. i can gently scrub my cheeks to gives a little help to the dry patches" in 14 reviews
Kimberly D.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite lip scrub of all times! This was my very first lip scrub and the packaging is my favorite thing ever ! The taste is amazing but the after affect that it gives your lips is even more amazing they feel so soft it makes the dead skin go away I love this
Tonya A.
Biddeford, ME
My lips are star of the show (pun intended). So making sure they are exfoliated and looking beautiful is a priority. I love using Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Lip Scrub - Spearmint before applying my lipstick, lipgloss or liquid lippies for a smoother application. And I love using it especially after using a mattifying lipstick to sooth and exfoliate my lips.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
A holy grail lip scrub! I get each one at every release! They taste as good as they smell! A little goes such a long way and they leave my lips feeling silky smooth and moisturized. I will never use another lip scrub. I love this flavor during the summer because it seriously smells just like a fresh mojito!
Tracey C.
Chapped, cracked, or peeling lips? Give the Jeffree Star Velour lip scrubs a try. My first JS product was the strawberry lip scrub (reviewed). It worked well, but I think I ate more than I used! Something I don't recommend given a price tag of $12. Mojito worked just as well, gently exfoliating, smoothing, and moisturizing lips back to peak condition. The scent reminds me of a favorite summer cocktail sipped on a sultry Miami night.
Bottom line: Post-scrub, lip color glides on like a dream. A pricey indulgence.
Wendy P.
Lone Tree, CO
Packaging is so cute! I absolutely adore mojito’s so if course I love this! Tastes so good! This is the best stuff, even better than lush and way bigger in size and product! Makes applying liquid lipsticks way easier! Would 100% reccomend! Makeup staple.
Emily M.
Charlotte, NC
These scrubs are the BEST! I have 6 flavors and want more! They taste great and you get a lot for your money! They have a great range of flavors and this one is so good! It helps take all the dead skin off and works so well! Great purchase!
Aurora K.
Edwards, CO
So these lip scrubs are vegan and edible! There are no harsh chemicals, only natural products. They are so yummy with different scents and flavors. The sugar is thick enough to actually scrub for lips and the aloe in the scrub soothes and hydrates at the same time. I use these everytime before putting on a liquid lip and it really helps make my lips less crusty looking! I've noticed a difference after using these compared to other lip scrubs. I love these!
Heather L.
West Fargo
This smells so amazing I wanted to eat it! It also definitely got the job done on my wind and cold-dried lips! My lips felt so soft and smooth after using this lip scrub, I couldn’t believe it! I can’t wait to try another flavor!
Emily M.
San Diego
If your lips are dry, cracked, peeling, or worse, this lip scrub is for you. I’ve tried other lip scrubs in the past and those never worked for me. But THIS is absolutely perfect. For only $12, you get A LOT of product that will last you a long time. I love the smell of this lip scrub as well & it’s so unique and something you would only find from Jeffree Star Cosmetics. I definitely recommend this for everyone in time for the changing seasons!
Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have this and Spearmint in his lip scrubs. First of all, this smells DELICIOUSLY like a mojito (mint and lime – YUM!). My lips are so smooth and hydrated when I use this. It is vegan AND edible and honestly the best scrub I have EVER used.