Jeffree Star Cosmetics The Gloss Beaded Glass Orgy Collection Authentic

Jeffree Star Cosmetics The Gloss Beaded Glass Orgy Collection Authentic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jeffree Star Cosmetics The Gloss Beaded Glass Orgy Collection Authentic!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer G.
2,793 reviews
Jeffree Star Cosmetics The Gloss Beaded Glass Orgy Collection Authentic uploaded by Jennifer G.
The gloss buy Jeffree Star cosmetics is so gorgeous Ashley Marie I love it so much I have the shade beaded glass and let me tell you it's so soft on the lips it gives a healthy NUDE shine and it's worth its price I sincerely recommend the gloss !! Heres swatch of it on my light to medium skin tone
Estefanie V.
N Charleston, SC
Jeffree Star Cosmetics The Gloss Beaded Glass Orgy Collection Authentic uploaded by Estefanie V.
Me encantan los gloss de esta marca pero los qué tienen color esos no me gustan muchos ya qué son lechosito. Pero si lo súper recomiendo los puedes usar cómo topper o solo.
Dana P.
North Carolina
The packaging of this product makes me feel Ike a princess. Mouthful and Beaded Glass are my current favorites. They sparkle without being too crazy. The formula is amazing. Not sticky! I will definitely be purchasing more.
Juliette L.
orlando
Beautiful color! The formula is so wonderful and hydrating on the lips! Makes your lips look glossy and sparkly!

Looking for your answer?