BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS #5 in Makeup Palettes

Introducing Jeffree Star's "24 Karat" Skin Frost Pro Palette! This travel-friendly palette features six warm-toned pressed highlighters, giving you options to add glow to your eyes, face and body! Wear the shades alone or layer them as you desire!

Note: This product has a unique soft buttery formula, making it delicate so handle with care!

The shades include:

Sarcophagus
King Tut
Dark Horse
Legendary
Giza
Liberace
Why It's Special
Enjoy intense, high-pigment radiance that won’t fade throughout the day, thanks to Jeffree’s long-lasting powder formula
The velvety texture glides over skin with a buildable intensity that goes from radiant glow to fiercely eye-catching in a snap
How to Use
Apply to skin with a brush of your choice. A little goes a long way. This powder can be used on the face, eyes, and body. It can be applied wet or dry, depending on your desired intensity.

Other Details

• Has anyone used the JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Skin Frost Pro...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype?1 Answers
Adriana R.
Davenport, FL
Amazing Palette! JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Skin Frost Pro Palette One thing I really loved about this product is the variety of highlighters it has, therefore you can find the shade you think looks better according to your skin tone! You can play with the shades, mix and match etc..! It has a variety of uses and I think that the quantity on each pan is reasonable. I love how easily they blend and the fact that you not only can use them as highlighters but also as a blush topper, body highlighter, and even eyeshadow. The last shade on the palette “Liberace” is a beautiful gold that looks fantastic on darker skin color, it truly looks beautiful as a body highlighter. I find that I like it more as a body highlighter rather than regular face highlighter due to how pigmented and gold that color is! but that’s just personal preference! You can make it work however you want no matter the skin tone! On lighter skin colors it would look wonderful as an eyeshadow, and it truly makes brown eyes look even more beautiful! I absolutely love this product and for the price I think it’s absolutely worth it.
Ciara K.
Pittsfield
Purchased at: Amazon
If you know me well, then you know I’m a SUCKER for good packaging. Show me something shiny or sparkly and I will probably want it! Jeffree doesn’t disappoint here. When you open the palette the fun continues. Your greeted with a huge mirror that is very clear and super handy! I absolutely love it when companies include mirrors in their palettes. It makes application more straightforward without having to reach for a different mirror! Before I apply highlighters to my face, I like to do finger swatches. It just gives me an idea for pigmentation and the feel for the product.

I dipped into each shade with a different finger and let me just say that these feel BUTTERY. I am all about a buttery highlighter. I don’t like it when highlighters are over powdery and have huge fallout. So I was happy about that. These are pressed not baked which normally means they would be less creamy so I suppose with Jeffree’s formula there is something that gives them the creaminess. I thought I would mention as well for anyone wondering that it states the highlighters are Vegan, Cruelty-free, talc free, Paraben and Gluten-Free.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
I absolutely love the JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Skin Frost Pro Palette 24karat highlight palette. I love how pigmented it is, very little goes along way. I love the color option in this palette. Long lasting, price us great considering u get 6 shades . It's for sure my holy grails of highlight palettes. I recommend to everyone from beginner to pro.
Amy S.
Leander , TX
I caught this on sale during 4th of July and omg I had to have it I have super pale skin so only one shade is technically for me but I’ve been using it has eyeshadows blush toppers I’m so in love with this palette the quality is amazing and the shine is phenomenal
Ali B.
New Port Richey
I absolutely love this palette. Not to mention the fact that Jeffree FINALLY made sarcophagus its own highlighter (which was my favorite in this palette and I bought it individually the moment it hit the market). The thing about JSC is they don’t release something unless it is absolutely f’ing amazing and worth every penny you pay for it. His highlighters are jaw dropping let beautiful and you look like you have that wet metallic look. Absolutely love love love this bad boy and I promise you you will too!!!
estefany A.
Palo Alto
I love the versatility of this product, I admitted that from this palette I only use three shades since the other colors are not so good for my skin type but the other tones work on the eyelids, good pigmentation, if you like the brightness omg is is unique JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Skin Frost Pro Palette
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
I’ve gotten a few duds when purchasing the individual JS highlighters but for the most part, they’re bomb so I expected no less from this. The shades are so beautiful and original so I *had* to have it! What really sealed the deal was the fact that all these shades looked like they would work well with tan skin, which not a whole lot of companies genuinely cater to. The formula for each shade is definitely on par and if carrying around a ton of the huge individual highlighters doesn’t seem appealing, then this is a great solution. I love that I get 6 shades in a compact palette that I can take anywhere and blind everyone with. I LOVE this palette!!!!
Flor E.
Borger, TX
Jeffrees products are amazing! He has never failed to come out with something everyone likes! This palette has highlighters that work with every skin tone! I love how these look on me, it definitely keeps me glowing gurl!!! The pigment is amazin and 100% recommend this palette to anyone!
HaleyKristen K.
Monroe, LA
Obsessed with this Palette! The packaging is so nice. You get a lot of product that goes a VERY long way! I’ve hit pan in two of my favorite highlighters, I also use some colors as eyeshadow and blush! Perfect Palette that I reach for all of the time! Thank you so much, Jeffree! JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Skin Frost Pro Palette
Keldra C.
Belfry , KY
I have been reaching for this every time I do my makeup. It’s SO blinding as highlight, especially sarcophagus which he has made I to a new shade all its own, but i love to use it as eyeshadow and my favorite is for that inner corner highlight glow. There is so much product too!!!
Rachael S.
I have been thinking about buying the 24 Karat Palette for so long but want to know if it is worth the money or not
Brittany L.
Orange Park
what’s your fav highlighter? I’ve been thinking about getting a Jeffree Star skin frost, has anyone used this? JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Skin Frost Pro Palette I already have glowkits and Becca Champagne POP 😍
Angel W.
In hour opinion ~ how does the 24 Karat palette compare to a Becca Highlighter?? (I have Champagne Pop and Prosecco Pop)
Megan D.
Aldouane
Has anyone used the JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Skin Frost Pro Palette ? Would like to know if it's worth my money and similar to the big individual pans?
Megan K.
Fargo, ND
Is the pigment in the 24 Karat palette as amazing as the single pan highlighters?