Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost - Princess Cut

by Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Is this product more creamy or powdery? How does it sit on skin struggling with larger pours?
Can anyone tell me if the JSC highlighters are actually good??? I’ve heard some people say they’re super glittery and don’t apply well. The closest Morphe store to me is over 100 miles away so I can’t see it before I buy it☹️
How will this look on pale skin? Is it for medium or light skin?
Start your review of Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost - Princess Cut!
Kokomo, IN
You get a HUGE amount of product, like this is even bigger then a regular face compact powder AND its got a mirror that really helps for touch ups and applying makeup. I like the forumla. Its soft, without being crumbling. I have taken it with me in my purse and its never broke. The hot pink color i love the girly look and feel. The price is great. Ypu can get it from his site, or morphe site, or a place like beautylish where you are able to make payments on products, if you dont have all the money upfront. A great way to get and try dofferent brands and products. I dont like the other forumla of his, but this one is perfect. Its not a glitter bomb, and even as it wears down through the day/night nicely and it dont leave behind glitter or a mess. This looks great as a eyeshadow topper to change the look of your shadow. It will give many colors and finishes that can change your look in many different ways. Its so pretty and perfect as an "inner corner highlight" and also, you can tap some on top of your lipsick, any colors or lipgloss or even use a clear lipgloss and add some of this on top and make it unique and one of a kind eyeshadow/ lip look. A very good product, and color for any skin tone. Love this.
Jackson, MO
I love this highlighter it's so beautiful. The shade I have is princess cut. It has just enough pink an sparkle to make me overly excited. The consistency is nice an you get a lot of product for the price. It seems to last forever cuz mine still has the pressed logo an I have had it for months. Would definitely purchase again.
Indian Head
I love Jeffree Star Cosmetics and love his skin frost. I've been using it for about a month now. The particular shade I have, Princess Cut, is very nice if you want a more subtle highlighter. It's very pretty on fair skin tones. I highly recommend any of Jefree's products. #notmadatit
I’m probably one of the few that is not a fan of these Jeffrey Star highlighter. Yes the packaging is gorgeous and I love how much product you get in here but I’m just not that impressed with the actual formula of it. It’s not anything special in my opinion and a felt like the formula was hard to blend.
Arlington , VA
This skin frost is awesome if you’re fair like I am and looking for shimmer with a little color. There’s a lot of pigment, so it lasts all day, and won’t need to be replaced for the better part of a year. Also the packaging is gorgeous, and the product is not tested on animals!
Yuma
This highlighter is blinding!!! Whether I’m taking a picture in my bathroom or I’m out in the sun people always notice it, and if you’re the type of person who loves blinding highlight then Jeffree’s are the ones for you! They’re amazing and come in so many colours!
Jacksonville
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost - Princess Cut uploaded by Breanna B.
I adore any jeffree star highlighter dont get me wrong, but alot are too dark for my pale skin, a way around that is using them as eyeshadow or doing edgy looks. I adore thisnproduct and its a stunning pink. It definitly leaves you glowing for the gods!
Rutland, MA
One of my favorite highlighters from Jeffree Star Cosmetics its so pigmented and blinding it looks so good on any skin color and perfect for highlight on all your high points of the face. It lasts all day I would recommend this to everyone
Elkhart, IN
One of my all times favorite for more of a dramatic look. It feels weightless on the skin and is buildable for a more everyday look or for a dramic blinding look. The formula is soft and buttery making it ridiculously easy to use!
Arlington , TX
This formula is top notch. It’s so buttery and blinding. This shade has just a tinge of pink to bring some life to your high points. This size pan lasts me forever. I highly recommend this formula if you want a blinding highlight.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...