Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost - Peach Goddess

by Jeffree Star Cosmetics

How is this product? Is it too blush coloured?
[product:jeffree-star-cosmetics-blood-sugar-palette] Is this worth the price? I also would like to know if the glitter is actually glittery and not just barely there like in other pallets.
I Have this palette by Jeffree Star and have been using it but I have a dying problem with the pink it like goes though my makeup and stains my eye 😅 someone help???[brand:jeffree-star-cosmetics]
Start your review of Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost - Peach Goddess!
The pan sizes in these highlighters is phenomenal you think you know what size it’s going to be but when it comes it’s just huge. This one I had I used a lot but unfortunately I ended up dropping it one too many times and it broke. I do you have another one in a different shade in boy and still haven’t put a dent in it after eight months. So for the price you’re getting a lot of product I see people sometimes seeing the prices complaining about the price but if you think about how much product you’re getting it’s a ton you won’t put a dent in that for very very long time. now this shade is good for her very fair tone People. I’m very very fair and complexion and this is actually a gold that I can get away with. A lot of golds look very dark on me. Just one thing to keep in mind it’s not a dealbreaker for me but I know for some people it might be is that a lot of his highlighters do you have glitter in them it’s not chunks and it’s finally done but I just know a lot of people don’t like that. But I don’t mind.
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER!!! First of all this is HUUUGE!! Like literally one of the biggest highlighters I’ve seen! Second, it’s a gorgeous shade that will complement a wide range of skin tones as well as its super blinding and not at all chunky. These go for $30 and that is honestly a great price for these, but if you’re patient they have sales on the website (if you follow jeffree Star Cosmetics or trendmood on Instagram they’ll keep you up to date)
El Paso, TX
Jeffree Star Skin Frost is my favorite highlighter that I have ever used! The color peach goddess is perfect for my skin tone as I am on the lighter side. The powder is also very pigmented and smooth so it’s super easy to use. I like it because I am able to use it for more natural looks and it’s buildable enough for nighttime/going out looks. It’s lasted me a pretty long time too so that makes up for the price! I would recommend it!
Minneapolis, MN
This is by far my favorite highlighter! I feel that it matches my skin tone perfectly & blends in nicely without looking like I have a line of glitter across my face! Blinding highlight! I like to do all of my makeup then spray my whole face with setting spray & apply when my face is still somewhat wet I then spray it again to set everything & the highlight literally melts into the rest of my makeup & looks AMAZING! Recommend to everyone
Atlanta, GA
I love love love this highlight. Beautiful color and finish. Super pigmented. Builds up to an intense highlight. Beware that this is a fragile product, mine broke the day I got it home when my shopping bag dropped from a chair about three feet. No other products broke but unfortunately this one was all cracked up but luckily still usable. I would avoid traveling with it but otherwise an amazing product!!!!!!
Franklin, IN
I’m not a huge fan of pink highlighters, but this is truly a peachy gold highlighter that is wonderful for fair/light skin tones. It’s blinding with great packaging and a beautiful mirror. It can get a little crumbly over time because of the oils in the product coming to the surface
las vegas
The pans are huge! Peach goddess is so beautiful! I normally highlight everyday and i haven’t even used half or 1/4 of this. This is the only highlighter I have and use and it’s perfect for almost all my looks. I’m hoping to get different shades soon!
OMG. This is hands down the best highlighter I have EVER tried in my life. A little goes a loooong way!! You can use it wet or dry and it’s a stunnnningggg color and sooo universal, it would look gorgeous on all skin tones! I would buy this over and over again but i don’t think I would ever need to because the pan is HUGE. So happy i for this!!!!!!
Lusby, MD
This was my very first purchase from JSC and my first highlight ever. I've had it for so long and it just hit pan. The shine it has is phenomenal and a little goes a long way. I highly suggest these highlights because there is so much product for the price and it will last you forever.
MENIFEE, CA
Love love love these highlighters! The pay off is amazing! If you dont like bright highlighters, you can always bend it out to make it a little more subtle. All it takes is one dip and it goes a long way. It'll last you forever if you're one like me who doesn't use makeup often.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
saint louis
2 months ago
JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Blood Sugar Palette Is this worth the price? I also would like to know if the glitter is actually glittery and not just barely there like in other pallets.
Karina C. • 16 days ago
I have this palette and I absolutely love it with that said though do you like pinks? If you don’t like pinks and don’t like to use pinks then this would not be the pallet for you but if you do you like pinks and love to use them then this is a really good palette. No the shades that you’re saying about the glitter they’re actually not glitter shades they’re shimmer shades. And yeah they’re very pigmented the shimmer is there one of them is do you do chrome and is one of my favorite. And the shadow quality so is very good it’s phenomenal he really has changed the game with that