Jeffree Star Cosmetics Shane X Jeffree Velour Liquid Lipstick

by Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Shane is a deep bronzed brown with a metallic finish. This shade is a part of the Shane x Jeffree Conspiracy Collection.

does it leave streaks on your lips?
Start your review of Jeffree Star Cosmetics Shane X Jeffree Velour Liquid Lipstick!
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Shane X Jeffree Velour Liquid Lipstick uploaded by maggie K.
This set is great for both on the eyes and lips!! I used ARE YOU FILMING? as a eyeliner and it was so amazing! I also used it as the PERFECT RED LIP SHADE. If you can get any of them in the restock do it! I thought I wouldn’t be able to wear it but they are actually amazing colors!!!
Gorgeous color!! I used this for my runway outfit in LA and it POPPED OFF!!! I also used the shade Breakfast At Tiffany’s for my other runway and it turned some heads because it was such a pop of color!!
Pittsburgh
I ordered the color Shane with my Conspiracy Pallet and oh my god. The shade is something out of this world, and the scent is amazing. It literally smells like I just cracked a can of root beer when I apply it. The shade is a little adventurous as it is a metallic green/gold and mattes down with a foil like shine.
I didn’t actually it this I bought the conspiracy palette and I love it! Shane and Jeffree did an amazing job on it , and I love the packing they used for it !
Seneca, SC
This liquid lip is such an interesting color. it's a unique lip color and works amazing as an eye shadow. the formula is very comfortable to wear. I recommend.
Tulsa
I love Shane and Jeffree so much and just had to get these liquid lipsticks. The formula and the shades are amazing! They smell like root beer too!
Gloucester, VA
This shade is absolutely stunning!! It is just soo much fun and I think its absolutely gorgeous. It has a bit of a scent but it not bad.
penwortham
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Shane X Jeffree Velour Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Kumo W.
This lipstick is perfect its a amazing lipstick shade. I would say two coats for the full badness to come through. But when its on it isn't going no where fully kiss proof once it has dried down I'm so glad i got my hands on this bad boy. If its re released would recomend it if you like something dif
Fredericton, NB
Jeffree x Shane lipsticks are so beautiful, the colours are nice and pigmented. Not messy and dries down pretty quick and nicely. Lasts around 8 hours I fine. The smell is so yummy!! I recommend this lipsticks a 110%.