BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFacial Skincare
Jeffree Star Cosmetics - Shane Velour Lip Scrub Diet Root Beer

Jeffree Star Cosmetics - Shane Velour Lip Scrub Diet Root Beer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jeffree Star Cosmetics - Shane Velour Lip Scrub Diet Root Beer!
How would you rate this product?
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,832 reviews
Jeffree Star Cosmetics - Shane Velour Lip Scrub Diet Root Beer uploaded by Adriane N.
I ❤ Root Beer! And this lip scrub is just that! Root Beer galore!! The texture is fine and rough/ gritty- just what you need in a lip scrub. It has some kind of oil or emoillient that stays behind and makes your lips feel SUPER smooth- (all dead & dry skin cells are gone-) and your 💋 s are also not feeling totally stripped (like from 100% dry lip scrubs- trying to share that this one has some emoillient complex to it.) 😃 I like it and would completely recommend.
Reina  A.
Homestead, FL
Jeffree Star Cosmetics - Shane Velour Lip Scrub Diet Root Beer uploaded by Reina  A.
I wanna trying this his lip scrubs for jeffree but I my pocket said no 😬 but I received this in a mistery box and really like it because I have really dry lips and death skin sometimes so this product give me that smooth healthy skin love it 🥰
Cheyenne S.
SUMMERLAND POINT, NSW
Jeffree Star Cosmetics - Shane Velour Lip Scrub Diet Root Beer uploaded by Cheyenne S.
I’m liking my J Star lip scrubs. This was the first I’ve opened of the lip scrubs and have been using on the regular. I find the formula to be a little ‘rough’ but use with a soft finger and you’re fine. The flavor is nice and so is the finished effect to your lip. I recommend using a balm after the scrub just to put that moisture back in your lips. ♥️ I probably won’t repurchase J Star lip scrubs in the future though. I find there are nicer ones on the market. I received this scrub in my J Star lucky bag so it was pretty much free so I’m not mad at it ♥️🤍♥️ #influenster #voxbox #jeffreestarcosmetics
Elba O.
Jeffree Star Cosmetics - Shane Velour Lip Scrub Diet Root Beer uploaded by Elba O.
The Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub is by far one of the best lip scrub formulas I’ve ever tried. The texture and scent are really good, plus the packaging is extra nice.
Katie S.
Jeffree Star Cosmetics - Shane Velour Lip Scrub Diet Root Beer uploaded by Katie S.
This product is amazing it makes your lips so smooth and hydrated it’s brilliant. It smells and tastes like Root Beer. However it is quite expensive for how little product you get. I really enjoy this product.

Looking for your answer?