Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition™

by Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Hii I saw Som reviews saying that it came with little shards in them I was wondering if this was true?
jeffree s Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition™ ? Thoughts on this lipstick? I haven't tried it yet but haven't. I've always just used the Kylie lip products. Is it worth it?
What is the average wear time of these? How many times to you need to reapply on an average day?
Start your review of Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition™!
Ann L.
Buffalo, NY
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition™ uploaded by Ann L.
The Velvet Trap formula is amazing! It feels so luxurious yet lightweight. I much prefer this new formula to his Lip Ammo. I purchased Hot Commodity which is a brilliant hot pink. And I also bought Naked body which is a lovely light brownish nude. They are both very pigmented and you only have to put one coat on. Definitely worth every penny.
Diane L.
Meridian, ID
Review for: Beauty Pageant
Love the formula, love the color and I even like the creamsicle scent. Though this is a great lipstick, I don’t love the price point.
Chantel V.
Brooklyn, CT
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition™ uploaded by Chantel V.
Review for: Grandaddy Purp
Follow my insta :] lushxlipz The color im wearing is Velvet Trap lipstick in shade Medeival Kiss** I lovelovelove the formula of this lipstick and how soft it makes my lips feel! It's not drying whatsoever and the color is a very pigmented deep plum
Caitlin H.
Broadview Hts, OH
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition™ uploaded by Caitlin H.
Review for: Redrum
I love this product for a red lip look! It applies for easily and is pigmented! It smears a little to easily but the product is great! It has dried out a little after a year but it’s not a big problem. I like this but would recommend trying out his new formula.
Ramiro M.
San Antonio, TX
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition™ uploaded by Ramiro M.
Just like his liquid lipsticks these are just as pigmented. They glide on smoothly. A little on the pricier side but if you’re wanting to splurge I recommend! **the ammunition lipsticks are no longer being sold. He replaced them with the Velvet Trap lipstick which is just as good if not a better formula.
Jessica S.
San Antonio , TX
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition™ uploaded by Jessica S.
Review for: Allegedly
First off..... this packaging is AMAZING! I always feel like a star pulling out this over the top glittering lipstick. The formula is great . Goes in smoothly and doesn’t dry out my lips. The color is the perfect shade of pink/red. On me it looks like a natural pink lip color. Absolutely love and wear it everyday. Highly recommend.
Rachael M.
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition™ uploaded by Rachael M.
Review for: Allegedly
It is not the most smooth or hydrating lipstick ever, but the color range is great! He's really come out with some coll and unique shades. Packaging is beautiful and it lasts a long time on my lips. Just exfoliate your lips first and you will be just fine! Side note: JSC has great lip scrubs and I totally recommend them. I also wore the Colourpop Whatever palette in this photo
Jen C.
Rexford, NY
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition™ uploaded by Jen C.
Review for: Redrum
What can I really say? It’s J⭐️! The formula is creamy and amazing. The pigment is a perfect red. It feels soft on the lips and applies opaque. Obsessed!
Deaven I.
Warsaw, IL
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition™ uploaded by Deaven I.
Review for: Ex-Supermodel, Popsicle Dream
These smell AMAZING. They glide on smoothly and evenly, while covering the entire lip with 1-2 swipes. The pigment is definitely there! All of Jeffree Star Cosmetics products have gorgeous packaging, this is no exception. It looks like a bullet-hence lip ammunition. It does transfer a bit, but not enough to be a deal breaker and it stays put for a long time. Sometimes I use as more of a stain, rubbing the top layer off until I get the desired look and I feel like it lasts a long time when I do so. These are $18 but worth every penny! #winningstreak #influenster #summer #lipstick #summervibes #followforfollow
Shannen M.
Sacramento, CA
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition™ uploaded by Shannen M.
Review for: Calabasas
First of all, the pigmentation of this lipstick is unmatched by any other I’ve ever tried. It’s such a beautiful color for someone that wants something bolder than pink but not as glaring as red. However, the pigment is a double edged sword. If you’re like me and fidget with your hair, prepare to get this on your hand. It’s so pigmented it will stain! But if you trust yourself to be careful, definitely get it.

108 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Whitney W.
Cheraw, SC
il y a 7 mois
Sheri P. il y a 7 mois
I am not a fan of any of his products.