3 varieties available
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition
Introducing "Champagne Tears" Lip Ammo from our 2017 Holiday Collection! This is a full glitter champagne shade, blinding on its own or ideal on top of other lipsticks!
- This product is 100% vegan & cruelty-free!
- Paraben & Gluten-Free (0.12 OZ.)
- TIP: exfoliate with lip scrub then apply to bare lips!
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polybutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Myristyl Lactate, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl, Myristyl Alcohol, Bht, Tin Oxide, Flavor (Aroma), Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Citral, Anise Alcohol (May Contain +/-:) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)see more...
Top Questions See all 43 Q&A
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition
- "Jeffree star products are of the highest quality. The formula for his lip ammos us incredibly creamy, opaque and one swipe coverage. They are long wearing for a standard lipstick, but not to the full extent of a liquid lip. They're creamy so aren't drying at all and you can layer it too when it needs a top up throughout the day without it going weird and crumbly." in 54 reviews
- "Love the packaging and the color is pretty. It glides on super creamy and matte. Its so PIGMENTED that even if some comes off while eating and drinking you can't even tell." in 49 reviews
- "Jeffree nails his lip products every single time! These lip ammos smell so amazing and are surprisingly very long lasting!" in 28 reviews
I purchased the champagne tears lip ammunition and I am ONBSESSED. I like that I can make any of my lip colors super glittery and fun. The packaging is brilliant. I can’t wait to purchase more of these lipsticks in the future.
BEST lipsticks I have ever worn! I absolutely love these. Not only are they long lasting and don’t smear, but they also smell really good. I absolutely love these lipsticks and buy them any chance I get! We love a good pigment!
I really like my JefreeStar lip ammo lipsticks. They come in a large range of pretty & original colors, and they wear very well. I do like the Velour liquid lip products better, but these are also great. My favorite color in the lip ammo (so far) is Birthday Suit which is a pretty pinky peach nude color. Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition
I definitely am more of a liquid lip girl. I like the way these smell though! It's so yummy I wanna take a bite! They're pretty pigmented and they last at least 6 hours if I'm not eating foods with oils on them. Definitely one of my favorite brands for lipsticks!
I have the lip ammunition in the color Grand Daddy Purp and will not be buying another one. I know that purples and dark colors are hard to make, but the pigmentation was ridiculously bad. Plus you hardly get any product because the actual lipstick is only in half of the tube and doesn’t go all the way down the component like regular lipsticks. You would run out super fast from having to apply so many layers to get an even coat of pigment.
I have the shade Unicorn Blood. Perfect burgundy color for fall. Best formula of any lipstick I’ve ever used - feels so smooth on the lips. Does transfer a bit but that is a small issue compared to the overall value of the lipstick. Great price for the quality.
Review for: Gargoyle more...
I love this color! It has an average last throughout the day as far as lipstick goes, I would prefer to have this in the matte liquid lip formula because I don’t typically wear regular lipstick. The formula is buttery and moisturizing. I would buy it again as long as it’s not in the matte formula.
Q & A
Are these creamy and do they last a while?
Are these drying?
Does the sparkle last throughout the whole lipstick
I like the J* liquid lips. How do these compare?
Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipsticks do?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos