BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS

Introducing "Champagne Tears" Lip Ammo from our 2017 Holiday Collection! This is a full glitter champagne shade, blinding on its own or ideal on top of other lipsticks!

• This product is 100% vegan & cruelty-free!
  • Paraben & Gluten-Free (0.12 OZ.)
  • TIP: exfoliate with lip scrub then apply to bare lips!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polybutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Myristyl Lactate, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl, Myristyl Alcohol, Bht, Tin Oxide, Flavor (Aroma), Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Citral, Anise Alcohol (May Contain +/-:) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)

• Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipstick...1 Answers
  • I’ve never tried jeffree’s lip ammunition how do y’all li...1 Answers
  • Is this a matte finish?1 Answers
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition
  • "Jeffree star products are of the highest quality. The formula for his lip ammos us incredibly creamy, opaque and one swipe coverage. They are long wearing for a standard lipstick, but not to the full extent of a liquid lip. They're creamy so aren't drying at all and you can layer it too when it needs a top up throughout the day without it going weird and crumbly." in 54 reviews
  • "Love the packaging and the color is pretty. It glides on super creamy and matte. Its so PIGMENTED that even if some comes off while eating and drinking you can't even tell." in 49 reviews
  • "Jeffree nails his lip products every single time! These lip ammos smell so amazing and are surprisingly very long lasting!" in 28 reviews
Kyra H.
Reno, NV
Best bullet ever! Long wearing, creamy and beautiful. I love Androgny and Birthdaysuit. Don't know if they are one swipe coverage but they are FANTASTIC.
mandee b.
Perkiomenville
Omg i could not ask for a better product. JEFFEREE STAR is killing it with all products. The formula is super amazing & THE SCENT IS HEAVENLY SOO YUMMY!
Sammi K.
Glencoe
These are great, I personally prefer the liquid lipsticks but that's for any brand, just more of my thing. But when I do opt for these I never regret it.
bella r.
united states
OH MY GODDDDD. So pigmented. The smell is to die for and it's not hella drying, which is good for crusty dry lip gals like me. I love jeffree's products
Trish M.
Denver
Review for: Redrum more...
I LOVE THESE!! They literally are some of my favorite go to lipsticks and just are great. I have nothing but amazing things to say about these lipsticks.
JayCee A.
El Reno , OK
This lipstick is AMAZING. It has such amazing color pay off and staying power, it stayed on all through dinner! I can’t get over his line of lipsticks!!
Ashley G.
Cut Off, LA
Review for: Other more...
I love the color of celebrity skin, it's my prefect nude. The staying power isn't as great as a liquid lipstick but it's way better than regular lipstick
Vanessa L.
Review for: Other more...
It's the only nude lipstick I own. it applies well and it also smells like cookies? I have the shade called birthday suit and it's great for everyday use
Maryanne G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Other more...
The best lipstick formula on the market. Although it's expensive, I love the shade celebrity skin three times because it's my favorite lip color of life.
Mckenzy N.
Seattle
Review for: Redrum more...
I like these ones a lot better than the liquid lipsticks. These are easy to apply and they have colors that you normally wouldn’t get from other brands.
Kelsey B.
Boise
Are these creamy and do they last a while?
Valentina F.
Are these drying?
Kaelynn C.
delhi
Does the sparkle last throughout the whole lipstick
I like the J* liquid lips. How do these compare?
Amy Q.
Sherman, TX
Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipsticks do?