BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS

Introducing "Champagne Tears" Lip Ammo from our 2017 Holiday Collection! This is a full glitter champagne shade, blinding on its own or ideal on top of other lipsticks!

• This product is 100% vegan & cruelty-free!
  • Paraben & Gluten-Free (0.12 OZ.)
  • TIP: exfoliate with lip scrub then apply to bare lips!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polybutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Myristyl Lactate, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl, Myristyl Alcohol, Bht, Tin Oxide, Flavor (Aroma), Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Citral, Anise Alcohol (May Contain +/-:) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)

• Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipstick...1 Answers
  • I’ve never tried jeffree’s lip ammunition how do y’all li...1 Answers
  • Was this worth the coins?1 Answers
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition
  • "Jeffree star products are of the highest quality. The formula for his lip ammos us incredibly creamy, opaque and one swipe coverage. They are long wearing for a standard lipstick, but not to the full extent of a liquid lip. They're creamy so aren't drying at all and you can layer it too when it needs a top up throughout the day without it going weird and crumbly." in 54 reviews
  • "Love the packaging and the color is pretty. It glides on super creamy and matte. Its so PIGMENTED that even if some comes off while eating and drinking you can't even tell." in 49 reviews
  • "Jeffree nails his lip products every single time! These lip ammos smell so amazing and are surprisingly very long lasting!" in 28 reviews
Elizabeth J.
Austin
These are very comfortable lipsticks that are long lasting, however they will rub off eventually. The packaging is adorable, and I’ve collected these in a few different shades. Big fan of Jeffree Star Cosmetics!
Kayla A.
Battle Creek, MI
The lip ammunitions are my favorite because they feel better than the lippies. They smell like orange soda! They glide so easy and aren't sticky. Celebrity skin is my favorite shade!
Mirelys A.
06708
Review for: Redrum, Champagne Tears, Other more...
This is the best formula i have ever seen. Its smells so sweet, feels great on the lips and its super long wear. Plus the packaging it’s stunning. I just love everything about it💕😍
Regina B.
Fresno
I didn't like this formual at all. It's almost rough on the lips. It feels grainy. Kind of hard to explain. Definitely wouldn't buy these again just buy his liquid lipstick formula.
Miranda R.
Wichita
Review for: Other more...
The color that i have is celebrity skin and it is such a beautiful nude color. The smell is so please and i really enjoy the formula. The packaging is so pretty and so jeffree. I would definitely recommend!!!
Annie G.
mangum
Review for: Champagne Tears more...
Oh my goodness y’all this is the best lip product the packaging was so nice and beautiful it was a very good price it wasn’t to pricey and it was easy to apply/use I would definitely buy this product again !!
Nina W.
Kind of hard to apply, but I'm used to liquid drying lipstick so that may not be my fault. It also tends to smear a lot even while just going about your day and not doing anything near or related to your lips.
Daiquiri 👽.
Colorado Springs
Jeffree Star's Lip Ammunition is one of my favorite formulas. So comfortable on the lips and the packaging is super cute. I just wish there were more shades similar to the Jeffree Star Velour liquid lip range.
Brooke G.
Columbia City, IN
Celebrity skin is the color I got and damn it’s my go too I’ve had it for a while now ! It’s the most long. Lasting product !!! The packaging is the bomb!!! Love love love this nude
Lupita
Review for: Redrum more...
Best Lip product I have ever used! The color is so pretty and the lipstick formula is comfortable to wear. It’s not sticky not too matte. I bought it on Jeffree Star’s website. Yes I would rebuy this product.
Kelsey B.
Boise
Are these creamy and do they last a while?
Valentina F.
Are these drying?
Kaelynn C.
delhi
Does the sparkle last throughout the whole lipstick
I like the J* liquid lips. How do these compare?
Amy Q.
Sherman, TX
Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipsticks do?