BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS

Introducing "Champagne Tears" Lip Ammo from our 2017 Holiday Collection! This is a full glitter champagne shade, blinding on its own or ideal on top of other lipsticks!

• This product is 100% vegan & cruelty-free!
  • Paraben & Gluten-Free (0.12 OZ.)
  • TIP: exfoliate with lip scrub then apply to bare lips!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polybutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Myristyl Lactate, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl, Myristyl Alcohol, Bht, Tin Oxide, Flavor (Aroma), Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Citral, Anise Alcohol (May Contain +/-:) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)

• Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipstick...1 Answers
  • I’ve never tried jeffree’s lip ammunition how do y’all li...1 Answers
  • Was this worth the coins?1 Answers
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition
  • "Jeffree star products are of the highest quality. The formula for his lip ammos us incredibly creamy, opaque and one swipe coverage. They are long wearing for a standard lipstick, but not to the full extent of a liquid lip. They're creamy so aren't drying at all and you can layer it too when it needs a top up throughout the day without it going weird and crumbly." in 54 reviews
  • "Love the packaging and the color is pretty. It glides on super creamy and matte. Its so PIGMENTED that even if some comes off while eating and drinking you can't even tell." in 49 reviews
  • "Jeffree nails his lip products every single time! These lip ammos smell so amazing and are surprisingly very long lasting!" in 28 reviews
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
I am usually not a fan of stick lipsticks, but these are wonderful! They are super moisturizing, and long wearing. Love them! Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition
Jodi T.
Newton
Review for: Redrum more...
Such a pretty color. It looks amazing with any makeup look. It is a bit pricey but it is definitely worth it. It doesn't stain everything which is also amazing. I've owned about three of them.
maryodian o.
I love these creamy, super pigmented, moisturizing lipsticks. These frequent my rotation of lip products when I want intense color but not a full matte. These are super long lasting though.
caitlynn✨🌙 S.
Malakoff
Review for: Other more...
AMAZING FORMULA. cannot say this enough. SUPER creamy, sooo pigmented, beautiful shade range. amazing value and it’s really good pricing for how good this formula is.
Kelli H.
Houston
Review for: Other more...
The lipstick is very nice. My only issue with it is that the shade I bought feels a little dry, and tugs as I apply. It does have staying power. It’s a good lipstick.
Sandra C.
These lipsticks are so comfortable and smooth on application. The fine point of the lipstick really acts as a liner so there’s a bonus! I wish there was a matte lipstick form of this, but different from liquid lipstick.
Colleen F.
Adams, MA
Eh, I've used a few shades getting this line and it wasn't impressive at all to me. And if I'm out and about, I don't want to have to worry about reapplying as much as I did.
Angelnbeegarza G.
Von Ormy
Purchased at: ULTA
Jeffree Star lipsticks are a great quality of formula it is a lipstick that I would choose to use on a daily basis I love the brand and the Cosmetics are wonderful.
Jenna J.
Palm Beach,Florida
Review for: Redrum more...
Such a beautiful color and suits a variety of skin tones. It lasted me over 12 hours and throughout a very long nap at school when the rest of my makeup smudged my lip ammunition didn’t.
Samantha M.
Hidalgo, TX
Review for: Other more...
Love the formula its matte but doesnt feel dry. Easy to use and it has a delicious vanilla scent. My favorite prt about this lipstick is the packaging, very pretty!
Kelsey B.
Boise
Are these creamy and do they last a while?
Valentina F.
Are these drying?
Kaelynn C.
delhi
Does the sparkle last throughout the whole lipstick
I like the J* liquid lips. How do these compare?
Amy Q.
Sherman, TX
Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipsticks do?