BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS

Introducing "Champagne Tears" Lip Ammo from our 2017 Holiday Collection! This is a full glitter champagne shade, blinding on its own or ideal on top of other lipsticks!

• This product is 100% vegan & cruelty-free!
  • Paraben & Gluten-Free (0.12 OZ.)
  • TIP: exfoliate with lip scrub then apply to bare lips!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polybutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Myristyl Lactate, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl, Myristyl Alcohol, Bht, Tin Oxide, Flavor (Aroma), Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Citral, Anise Alcohol (May Contain +/-:) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)

• Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipstick...1 Answers
  • I’ve never tried jeffree’s lip ammunition how do y’all li...1 Answers
  • Was this worth the coins?1 Answers
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition
  • "Jeffree star products are of the highest quality. The formula for his lip ammos us incredibly creamy, opaque and one swipe coverage. They are long wearing for a standard lipstick, but not to the full extent of a liquid lip. They're creamy so aren't drying at all and you can layer it too when it needs a top up throughout the day without it going weird and crumbly." in 54 reviews
  • "Love the packaging and the color is pretty. It glides on super creamy and matte. Its so PIGMENTED that even if some comes off while eating and drinking you can't even tell." in 49 reviews
  • "Jeffree nails his lip products every single time! These lip ammos smell so amazing and are surprisingly very long lasting!" in 28 reviews
Chelsea V.
round rock, tx
Review for: Other more...
Packaging was amazing and trendy. Product itself I wasn’t a fan of it was very creamy for my liking. It did have good pigmentations and was long lasting. Haven’t bought another one I’m sticking to liquid lipstick
Miros 🙃.
Brownsville
THESE LIPSTICKS ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. The formula is fantastic and the coverage is one swipe. The colors are beautiful and the price is very fair for quality. I highly recommend.
Evie V.
Oklahoma City
Review for: Gargoyle more...
This is such a pretty grey color, this is the only lip ammunition I one because I prefer liquid, but I love the one I got a lot. I would definitely buy another one if I didn’t already have most as a liquid lip
Sarah T.
Longwood, FL
I love anything Jeffree Star and I love this lip ammunition, it's glides on so smoothly but it's not make out proof BUT still worth it. I can wear it all the time and never get tired of it ever. Super fan of Jeffree
Tori M.
Vallejo
These lipsticks glide on great and are very creamy. I do recommend using a liner before applying to make the edges precise but other then that this formula is great and I’m really cute packaging!
Jaylene G.
S Ozone Park, NY
I absolutely love lipsticks in tube form, and the packaging is beautiful highly recommend
The product itself is very soft and easy to go on
You will need more applications throughout the day
Dana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Other more...
I bought Ice Cream Blvd. I prefer his liquid lipsticks to hard tubes - but the color is great, super pastel pink. I just don’t think the application is as smooth as it could be.
Erica B.
Milwaukee, WI
The Lip Ammos by JSC are not only in the most adorable packaging, but they are smooth, pigmented, over all stunning just like the liquid lipsticks. 10/10 would HIGHLY recommend.
Sheila F.
Huntington Sta, NY
Review for: Champagne Tears more...
This a divine lip topper. The glitter is out of this world. Highly recommend this product if you can get your hands on it since it was limited edition. Long lasting and blinding.
Melissa C.
Davie, FL
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade Celebrity Skin. It’s matte, and PERFECT. This color can go with ANY eyeshadow look you do. Long lasting, pigmented, and everything I could ask for in a good lipstick. I need more shades!
Kelsey B.
Boise
Are these creamy and do they last a while?
Valentina F.
Are these drying?
Kaelynn C.
delhi
Does the sparkle last throughout the whole lipstick
I like the J* liquid lips. How do these compare?
Amy Q.
Sherman, TX
Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipsticks do?