BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS

Introducing "Champagne Tears" Lip Ammo from our 2017 Holiday Collection! This is a full glitter champagne shade, blinding on its own or ideal on top of other lipsticks!

• This product is 100% vegan & cruelty-free!
  • Paraben & Gluten-Free (0.12 OZ.)
  • TIP: exfoliate with lip scrub then apply to bare lips!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polybutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Myristyl Lactate, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl, Myristyl Alcohol, Bht, Tin Oxide, Flavor (Aroma), Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Citral, Anise Alcohol (May Contain +/-:) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)

• Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipstick...1 Answers
  • I’ve never tried jeffree’s lip ammunition how do y’all li...1 Answers
  • Was this worth the coins?1 Answers
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition
  • "Jeffree star products are of the highest quality. The formula for his lip ammos us incredibly creamy, opaque and one swipe coverage. They are long wearing for a standard lipstick, but not to the full extent of a liquid lip. They're creamy so aren't drying at all and you can layer it too when it needs a top up throughout the day without it going weird and crumbly." in 54 reviews
  • "Love the packaging and the color is pretty. It glides on super creamy and matte. Its so PIGMENTED that even if some comes off while eating and drinking you can't even tell." in 49 reviews
  • "Jeffree nails his lip products every single time! These lip ammos smell so amazing and are surprisingly very long lasting!" in 28 reviews
alison m.
Washington boro, PA
Love the shade birthday suit! Perfect color for an everyday wear. Its like my lips but better and i really enjoy the smell on them. Last a good bit of time and a very comfortable matte shade
Tanya T.
Louisville, KY
Love love love these Jeffree Star lip ammunition lipsticks. They are very pigmented and the only complaint is that they go on sort of rough and not a smooth application as my other lipsticks. Still love them!
Emma N.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Review for: Other more...
I love Jeffree Star products but I got the color Unicorn Blood in the lip ammo and I found I️t hard to apply smooth and evenly. The color is beautiful once I get it on and is long wearing.
Christina P.
huntington beach
Review for: Other more...
I have alien tears from his holiday collection.
It smells soooo good. It’s a lot of product. It’s nice and pigmented. Very creamy. The price point is very fair considering how much product you get and it’s good quality.
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
I have two of these and really like both. The cream one is really moisturizing and comfortable to wear and the glitter one doesnt feel grainy at all and is pretty comfy on tthe lips as well. Both have great color payoff too.
Sabrina E.
No one tops Jeffree Star! His pallets are epic his lipstick untouchable! The velour lipstick is thick because it lasts! Tip... use Vaseline before you apply this product. His lipsticks are a great product and deserve all the recognition it gets! Amazing great price and the packaging is one of a kind 💋
Briana C.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Other more...
Not a fan of the consistency. I love all jefree Star products but then lip ammos are not my thing. Good value for the price and the color selection is great. But I definitely prefer his liquid lip colors over these.
Ashley M.
Arvada
I only have tried one, but it was all glitter and no color. I was hoping for pink with glitter, but it was a clear pink with lots of glitter. Good for putting over other colors though.
Chelsea V.
round rock, tx
Review for: Other more...
Packaging was amazing and trendy. Product itself I wasn’t a fan of it was very creamy for my liking. It did have good pigmentations and was long lasting. Haven’t bought another one I’m sticking to liquid lipstick
Miros 🙃.
Brownsville
THESE LIPSTICKS ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. The formula is fantastic and the coverage is one swipe. The colors are beautiful and the price is very fair for quality. I highly recommend.
Kelsey B.
Boise
Are these creamy and do they last a while?
Valentina F.
Are these drying?
Kaelynn C.
delhi
Does the sparkle last throughout the whole lipstick
I like the J* liquid lips. How do these compare?
Amy Q.
Sherman, TX
Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipsticks do?