3 varieties available
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition
Introducing "Champagne Tears" Lip Ammo from our 2017 Holiday Collection! This is a full glitter champagne shade, blinding on its own or ideal on top of other lipsticks!
- This product is 100% vegan & cruelty-free!
- Paraben & Gluten-Free (0.12 OZ.)
- TIP: exfoliate with lip scrub then apply to bare lips!
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polybutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Myristyl Lactate, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl, Myristyl Alcohol, Bht, Tin Oxide, Flavor (Aroma), Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Citral, Anise Alcohol (May Contain +/-:) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)see more...
Top Questions See all 43 Q&A
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition
- "Jeffree star products are of the highest quality. The formula for his lip ammos us incredibly creamy, opaque and one swipe coverage. They are long wearing for a standard lipstick, but not to the full extent of a liquid lip. They're creamy so aren't drying at all and you can layer it too when it needs a top up throughout the day without it going weird and crumbly." in 54 reviews
- "Love the packaging and the color is pretty. It glides on super creamy and matte. Its so PIGMENTED that even if some comes off while eating and drinking you can't even tell." in 49 reviews
- "Jeffree nails his lip products every single time! These lip ammos smell so amazing and are surprisingly very long lasting!" in 28 reviews
This formula is very buttery and almost a little thick. Not as preferable as his liquid lips in my opinion, only because these aren’t as long lasting (which they don’t claim to be!!). Beautiful color and coverage, I would definitely buy more of these!
I really love the formulation and pigment of these products, but find them to be a little drying. My only other complaint is the the cap tends to pop off of the tube occasionally, and the design on the outside of the tube wears off almost immediately. Otherwise, I really enjoy using the product!
I own every lip ammo that has come out and I’m a sucker for them! I definitely prefer the liquid lipsticks due to the longevity of wear, but this is probably the longest wearing, silkiest cream stick lipstick I’ve ever worn. Perfect if you don’t have time to perfect the hard lines of a liquid lip
Jeffree's lip ammunition isn't my favorite. The formula is very thick and creamy and drags very hard against lips. It's very easy to get the lipstick cakey very fast, but you could always just apply a small amount and blend it for a softer effect.
These lip ammunitions are the MOST comfortable lipstick I have ever worn! I bought a few from his 2017 summer collection and I am in love with them!! I don't wear lipstick that often, but when I do, I'm most likely wearing a jeffree star cosmetics lip ammunition!
Review for: Champagne Tears more...
This is a BEAUTIFUL lipstick! It gives a perfect pigmentation of glitter, but without the HUGE mess everywhere. I love this so much, it stays on, it may be a little expensive, but honestly I don’t know where else I’d find a lipstick just like this one.
Q & A
Are these creamy and do they last a while?
Are these drying?
Does the sparkle last throughout the whole lipstick
I like the J* liquid lips. How do these compare?
Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipsticks do?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos