3 varieties available
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition
Introducing "Champagne Tears" Lip Ammo from our 2017 Holiday Collection! This is a full glitter champagne shade, blinding on its own or ideal on top of other lipsticks!
- This product is 100% vegan & cruelty-free!
- Paraben & Gluten-Free (0.12 OZ.)
- TIP: exfoliate with lip scrub then apply to bare lips!
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polybutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Myristyl Lactate, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl, Myristyl Alcohol, Bht, Tin Oxide, Flavor (Aroma), Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Citral, Anise Alcohol (May Contain +/-:) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)see more...
Top Questions See all 43 Q&A
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition
- "Jeffree star products are of the highest quality. The formula for his lip ammos us incredibly creamy, opaque and one swipe coverage. They are long wearing for a standard lipstick, but not to the full extent of a liquid lip. They're creamy so aren't drying at all and you can layer it too when it needs a top up throughout the day without it going weird and crumbly." in 54 reviews
- "Love the packaging and the color is pretty. It glides on super creamy and matte. Its so PIGMENTED that even if some comes off while eating and drinking you can't even tell." in 49 reviews
- "Jeffree nails his lip products every single time! These lip ammos smell so amazing and are surprisingly very long lasting!" in 28 reviews
I dont love lipstick especially now that I am faithful to Jeffrees liquid lippies but this lip ammo was so good! Its light and creamy but not sticky. For some reason my lips looked smoother. Its a nice satin matte finish and lasted so long even when topped with a gloss. I will definitely buy more!
I love the scent of these, they’re that typical Jeffree Star orange creamsicle flavor. The pigmentation is great, and the color options are gorgeous. I’ve owned the shade for a little over a year now and while it’s definitely dried out a little, the bullet is still pigmented and preforming well.
I love the lip ammunition they are easy to work with and long lasting! I always bring this product on vacations for fancy dinners! I recommend to all lip stick lovers! It is a little pricy but the packaging and pay off is worth it!
I got Baby Spice for the lip color. I received it in a Mystery Box that I purchased and after swatching the lipstick, it was a full coverage lipstick. I wore it for a good two hours and it lasted a long time. After getting it, I will be buying these more often after owing the liquid lips longer.
Love Lip ammunition! This product is smooth and creamy as well. although my product was a little hard and i had to warm it up a bit. i love the application and packaging. i have absolutely no complaints. I loved this product and i will be purchasing more!
I LOVE LIP AMMO. I’m a satin lipstick girl; I like a good middle ground between matte and gloss. The Lip Ammunition is awesome- it stays on really well and is really smooth and pigmented. There’s some transfer, but that’s to expect. Reapplying is very easy, no chunks! Definitely recommend.
Q & A
Are these creamy and do they last a while?
Are these drying?
Does the sparkle last throughout the whole lipstick
I like the J* liquid lips. How do these compare?
Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipsticks do?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos