BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS

Introducing "Champagne Tears" Lip Ammo from our 2017 Holiday Collection! This is a full glitter champagne shade, blinding on its own or ideal on top of other lipsticks!

• This product is 100% vegan & cruelty-free!
  • Paraben & Gluten-Free (0.12 OZ.)
  • TIP: exfoliate with lip scrub then apply to bare lips!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polybutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Myristyl Lactate, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl, Myristyl Alcohol, Bht, Tin Oxide, Flavor (Aroma), Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Citral, Anise Alcohol (May Contain +/-:) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)

• Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipstick...1 Answers
  • I’ve never tried jeffree’s lip ammunition how do y’all li...1 Answers
  • Was this worth the coins?1 Answers
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition
  • "Jeffree star products are of the highest quality. The formula for his lip ammos us incredibly creamy, opaque and one swipe coverage. They are long wearing for a standard lipstick, but not to the full extent of a liquid lip. They're creamy so aren't drying at all and you can layer it too when it needs a top up throughout the day without it going weird and crumbly." in 54 reviews
  • "Love the packaging and the color is pretty. It glides on super creamy and matte. Its so PIGMENTED that even if some comes off while eating and drinking you can't even tell." in 49 reviews
  • "Jeffree nails his lip products every single time! These lip ammos smell so amazing and are surprisingly very long lasting!" in 28 reviews
Kira R.
Kelowna, BC
Love Jeffree Star's formula so much, it doesn't crack or crust off. I don't wear the ammunition as much as the liquid lip but I do have the full 2017 summer collection of these and they are all beautiful
Salma A.
tunis zahrouny
لقد اعجبني هذا المنتج كثيرا فهو يبدوا سهلا في الاستخدا و يعطي صورة راءعة جدا كم هوا راءع فعلا يستحق الخمسة نجمات . انصحكم بشراءه
Rickisha B.
Perth w.a
I havent got this yet but I heard the product is really good will of cause it is its ffing jeffree star any makeup that he makes is worth every dollar
Delfii G.
Me encanto la verdad me fasino son super bonitos los colores y me fasinaron se los super recomiendo....
Seren P.
Leicester
Review for: Other more...
Absolutely love this product! I have used the shade Baby Spice and it has a wonderful formula. The packaging is absolute goals and really runs with the Beauty Killer aesthetic. I’d definitely buy more and try other shades.
Matias Z.
Iquique
Review for: Other more...
It has been the best lipstick I have tasted, it has an incredible pigmentation, they are super creamy and last a lot. They are easy to remove with make-up remover, they are worth it!
Alba C.
Funciona como toper, dejando un brillo muy lindo como si fuera un gloss. Dura todo el día sin perder pigmentación, es excelente sobre un labial matte.
Sofia A.
I usually LOVE this brand but I think this formula isn’t that great... too sticky and it’s a bit hard to get some pigment out there. Unfortunately don’t worth the money. Packaging still as pretty as usual!
Allison T.
whitby, ON
I love Jeffree Starr's liquid Lipsticks. Unfortunately the few Lip Ammunition lipstick nudes I bought I found very patchy and gritty. I was kind of surprised because he really is big on quality control. I will continue to buy his liquid Lipsticks but not his bullet Lipsticks.
Storme-Susan H.
34 Holmbrook Close, Blackburn, Lancashire
I recently purchased the shade 'area 51'.from the 2018 holiday collection and its amazing! So creamy and glittery yet smooth
Kelsey B.
Boise
Are these creamy and do they last a while?
Valentina F.
Are these drying?
Kaelynn C.
delhi
Does the sparkle last throughout the whole lipstick
I like the J* liquid lips. How do these compare?
Amy Q.
Sherman, TX
Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipsticks do?