BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS

Introducing "Champagne Tears" Lip Ammo from our 2017 Holiday Collection! This is a full glitter champagne shade, blinding on its own or ideal on top of other lipsticks!

• This product is 100% vegan & cruelty-free!
  • Paraben & Gluten-Free (0.12 OZ.)
  • TIP: exfoliate with lip scrub then apply to bare lips!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polybutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Myristyl Lactate, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl, Myristyl Alcohol, Bht, Tin Oxide, Flavor (Aroma), Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Citral, Anise Alcohol (May Contain +/-:) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)

• Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipstick...1 Answers
  • I’ve never tried jeffree’s lip ammunition how do y’all li...1 Answers
  • Was this worth the coins?1 Answers
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition
  • "Jeffree star products are of the highest quality. The formula for his lip ammos us incredibly creamy, opaque and one swipe coverage. They are long wearing for a standard lipstick, but not to the full extent of a liquid lip. They're creamy so aren't drying at all and you can layer it too when it needs a top up throughout the day without it going weird and crumbly." in 54 reviews
  • "Love the packaging and the color is pretty. It glides on super creamy and matte. Its so PIGMENTED that even if some comes off while eating and drinking you can't even tell." in 49 reviews
  • "Jeffree nails his lip products every single time! These lip ammos smell so amazing and are surprisingly very long lasting!" in 28 reviews
Matilda W.
Review for: Other more...
I got one from the summer collection 2017 and the colour is wonderfull and it goes on really pigmented. But I think the formula is too thick and it is also a bit stiff which makes it a bit unconfortable.
Emerald G.
Halifax, NS
I bought my first Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition lipstick during the Black Friday deals this year. I got the color Redrum, and it is the best red lipstick I've ever bought! It is a gorgeous shade of red and seems to work well with my super fair skin tone. The tube is super cute: a Barbie pink colored bullet, with a chrome tip, stars, and the Jeffree Star logo. It also smells amazing, just like creamsicles! Like all of his products, it is pricey but worth it!
Nicole M.
Lake echo, NS
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Champagne Tears more...
Ran out of this product so many times I am so in love. Definitely going to go back in and get another one the packaging is beautiful too. Super long lasting and easy to apply! Love the shimmer to it super amazing.
Storme-Susan H.
34 Holmbrook Close, Blackburn, Lancashire
I recently purchased the shade 'area 51'.from the 2018 holiday collection and its amazing! So creamy and glittery yet smooth
Fenja B.
Well...not for me. The package looks like for a 5 years old girl, I am sorry but I feel ashamed to take it out of my purse in front of other people, so I don't use it at all anymore. It's a pity, because the consistency was good.
Alba C.
Funciona como toper, dejando un brillo muy lindo como si fuera un gloss. Dura todo el día sin perder pigmentación, es excelente sobre un labial matte.
Marjorie L.
Los Angeles
I love the texture of this lipstick It doesn't smudge or smear is stays on all day. Definitely would recommend
Seren P.
Leicester
Review for: Other more...
Absolutely love this product! I have used the shade Baby Spice and it has a wonderful formula. The packaging is absolute goals and really runs with the Beauty Killer aesthetic. I’d definitely buy more and try other shades.
Salma A.
tunis zahrouny
لقد اعجبني هذا المنتج كثيرا فهو يبدوا سهلا في الاستخدا و يعطي صورة راءعة جدا كم هوا راءع فعلا يستحق الخمسة نجمات . انصحكم بشراءه
Kiralee G.
Review for: Other more...
I love the lip ammunitions! The matte ones have great staying power and are comfortable. They are rich in colour and easy to apply.
Kelsey B.
Boise
Are these creamy and do they last a while?
Valentina F.
Are these drying?
Kaelynn C.
delhi
Does the sparkle last throughout the whole lipstick
I like the J* liquid lips. How do these compare?
Amy Q.
Sherman, TX
Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipsticks do?