BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS

Introducing "Champagne Tears" Lip Ammo from our 2017 Holiday Collection! This is a full glitter champagne shade, blinding on its own or ideal on top of other lipsticks!

• This product is 100% vegan & cruelty-free!
  • Paraben & Gluten-Free (0.12 OZ.)
  • TIP: exfoliate with lip scrub then apply to bare lips!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polybutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Myristyl Lactate, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl, Myristyl Alcohol, Bht, Tin Oxide, Flavor (Aroma), Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Citral, Anise Alcohol (May Contain +/-:) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)

• Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipstick...1 Answers
  • I’ve never tried jeffree’s lip ammunition how do y’all li...1 Answers
  • Was this worth the coins?1 Answers
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition
  • "Jeffree star products are of the highest quality. The formula for his lip ammos us incredibly creamy, opaque and one swipe coverage. They are long wearing for a standard lipstick, but not to the full extent of a liquid lip. They're creamy so aren't drying at all and you can layer it too when it needs a top up throughout the day without it going weird and crumbly." in 54 reviews
  • "Love the packaging and the color is pretty. It glides on super creamy and matte. Its so PIGMENTED that even if some comes off while eating and drinking you can't even tell." in 49 reviews
  • "Jeffree nails his lip products every single time! These lip ammos smell so amazing and are surprisingly very long lasting!" in 28 reviews
Abril R.
London
Packaging is just iconic. Smells amazing, great formula and easy to apply and to take off
🥀Ķåý🥀 m.
Review for: Champagne Tears more...
this was too shimmery and pale on me i just wasn’t into the white look on my lips so yeah
Abby Q.
Love it love it love it !! 👏👏 great product ❤️ would buy again and would recommend 👏👏👏👏
Alysha T.
warrington
Review for: Other more...
Amazing pigment! Satin effect and feels so nice on, well worth the price- so affordable
Kimmie B.
Langley
The lip ammo is right up there with the liquid lip, see my other review. It glides on and stays put, not as well as the liquid lip but it stays as long as I need. I find the lip ammo formula to be non-drying and comfortable to wear all day. The packaging is super cute and the color range is amazing. The caps on the lip ammo stay put, I don't find them in the bottom of my purse at the end of the day. Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition For a full First Impressions of the liquid lip check out my YouTube channel- JSC No B.S Review on the Holiday Collection.
Hannah T.
ponce
Review for: Redrum, Other more...
I love this lipstick ! Great coverage! Long lasting. My favorite brand . Excellent product and quality and cruelty free
Kristine H.
Raade
Review for: Other more...
Love love love. So matte. So hydrating. One swipe coverage. I freaking love it. The best bullet lipstick ever made
Emerald G.
Halifax, NS
I bought my first Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition lipstick during the Black Friday deals this year. I got the color Redrum, and it is the best red lipstick I've ever bought! It is a gorgeous shade of red and seems to work well with my super fair skin tone. The tube is super cute: a Barbie pink colored bullet, with a chrome tip, stars, and the Jeffree Star logo. It also smells amazing, just like creamsicles! Like all of his products, it is pricey but worth it!
Kira R.
Kelowna, BC
Love Jeffree Star's formula so much, it doesn't crack or crust off. I don't wear the ammunition as much as the liquid lip but I do have the full 2017 summer collection of these and they are all beautiful
Nicole M.
Lake echo, NS
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Champagne Tears more...
Ran out of this product so many times I am so in love. Definitely going to go back in and get another one the packaging is beautiful too. Super long lasting and easy to apply! Love the shimmer to it super amazing.
Kelsey B.
Boise
Are these creamy and do they last a while?
Valentina F.
Are these drying?
Kaelynn C.
delhi
Does the sparkle last throughout the whole lipstick
I like the J* liquid lips. How do these compare?
Amy Q.
Sherman, TX
Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipsticks do?