BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS

Introducing "Champagne Tears" Lip Ammo from our 2017 Holiday Collection! This is a full glitter champagne shade, blinding on its own or ideal on top of other lipsticks!

• This product is 100% vegan & cruelty-free!
  • Paraben & Gluten-Free (0.12 OZ.)
  • TIP: exfoliate with lip scrub then apply to bare lips!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polybutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Myristyl Lactate, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl, Myristyl Alcohol, Bht, Tin Oxide, Flavor (Aroma), Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Citral, Anise Alcohol (May Contain +/-:) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)

• Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipstick...1 Answers
  • I’ve never tried jeffree’s lip ammunition how do y’all li...1 Answers
  • Is this a matte finish?1 Answers
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition
  • "Jeffree star products are of the highest quality. The formula for his lip ammos us incredibly creamy, opaque and one swipe coverage. They are long wearing for a standard lipstick, but not to the full extent of a liquid lip. They're creamy so aren't drying at all and you can layer it too when it needs a top up throughout the day without it going weird and crumbly." in 54 reviews
  • "Love the packaging and the color is pretty. It glides on super creamy and matte. Its so PIGMENTED that even if some comes off while eating and drinking you can't even tell." in 49 reviews
  • "Jeffree nails his lip products every single time! These lip ammos smell so amazing and are surprisingly very long lasting!" in 28 reviews
alisha n.
United states
I have lip ammo in Beauty Pageant and Celebrity Skin and both lipsticks are super dry! They crumble on my lips, even after exfoliating them. Super disappointing considering how much Jeffree Starr charges for them.
Marcy D.
Fort Myers
Review for: Other more...
Most colors I've enjoyed. I will say they are dry and drag quite a bit when applying. However the pigment is there for sure. The only shade I didn't like was a sparkly pink color, the shimmer was really gritty. Not nice feeling and not good look! The other four matte colors I bought were great for wear time and value. These will last forever!!!
Hannah K.
I love this product! It is so great and super affordable! Love this lippy product and this brand! The packaging is gorgeous and I have used this so many times! The price is perfect and the formula is as well! I would tell any of my friends to use this! It is my holy grail! Leaves my skin feeling amazing! Great for all skin types! Color payoff is amazing! Best lip product!
Hannah
Review for: Other more...
FIRST OFF JEFFREE IS ALWAYSSSS KILLING THE MAKEUP GAME! his products are so great. his a little pricey but still very affordable. his packing is always cute. his products have never failed me. totally recommend.
Shiloh F.
Kentucky
I love all the shades of Jeffree Star's Lip Ammunitions and the formulas are great. It does take a second for the lipstick to warm up and glide on a bit easier, but once it does it is easy to apply and beautiful!
Lynn H.
kinston
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade grand daddy purp and it’s absolutely beautiful. Rich color that’s long lasting. The formula was amazing and had good coverage. It lasted all day in a salon. Definitely recommend lip ammunition!!
Joslin D.
Review for: Other more...
Absolutely LOVE Jeffree Star cosmetics just in general but these are bomb. I have quite a few different shades and have to say I love how longwearing they are for a normal lipstick formula and they smell amazing.
Victoria D.
Monterey
Love Lip Ammo. Very Creamy & easy to apply. Favorite color is Celebrity Skin. Nice natural mauve perfect for everyday wear. Don’t usually have to reapply through out the day but touch ups do help. Great product.
Mackenzie M.
Napoleon
I love these so much! They’re so pigmented & creamy. The price isn’t bad for a high end lipstick. The packaging is freaking gorgeous! Very Jeffree! The nudes are absolutely stunning.
Patrick C.
Minden , NV
Review for: Gargoyle, Champagne Tears more...
The lip ammunition’s are pigmented and very comfortable on the lips. They do have a slight tug while applying but nothing that should deter you from trying out this range. I do not recommend champagne tears because I found it to be very dry and if you want a glitter lip topper there are plenty others you can choose from that are way better
Kelsey B.
Boise
Are these creamy and do they last a while?
Valentina F.
Are these drying?
Kaelynn C.
delhi
Does the sparkle last throughout the whole lipstick
I like the J* liquid lips. How do these compare?
Amy Q.
Sherman, TX
Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipsticks do?