BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS

Introducing "Champagne Tears" Lip Ammo from our 2017 Holiday Collection! This is a full glitter champagne shade, blinding on its own or ideal on top of other lipsticks!

• This product is 100% vegan & cruelty-free!
  • Paraben & Gluten-Free (0.12 OZ.)
  • TIP: exfoliate with lip scrub then apply to bare lips!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polybutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Myristyl Lactate, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl, Myristyl Alcohol, Bht, Tin Oxide, Flavor (Aroma), Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Citral, Anise Alcohol (May Contain +/-:) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)

• Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipstick...1 Answers
  • I’ve never tried jeffree’s lip ammunition how do y’all li...1 Answers
  • Was this worth the coins?1 Answers
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition
  • "Jeffree star products are of the highest quality. The formula for his lip ammos us incredibly creamy, opaque and one swipe coverage. They are long wearing for a standard lipstick, but not to the full extent of a liquid lip. They're creamy so aren't drying at all and you can layer it too when it needs a top up throughout the day without it going weird and crumbly." in 54 reviews
  • "Love the packaging and the color is pretty. It glides on super creamy and matte. Its so PIGMENTED that even if some comes off while eating and drinking you can't even tell." in 49 reviews
  • "Jeffree nails his lip products every single time! These lip ammos smell so amazing and are surprisingly very long lasting!" in 28 reviews
Vasiliki S.
limassol
Review for: Other more...
I have the calabassas lip amminition and it smells like candy and its such a pretty color! It lasts a fair amount of time and looks beautiful on the lips! The packaging is absolutely stunning
Jessica S.
Canada
Nice creamy formula, not drying and it has great pigment. The lipstick it's self isn't transfer proof and I find stains. Everything. Lol but I still really like it.
Jade R.
Review for: Redrum more...
Creamy, pigmented and feel like you’re not wearing any lipstick. Packaging is unique and very fitting to the JS brand, prices are great & very very long lasting! Would 100% buy it again.
Harley p.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Other more...
Some may call me a make up addict i prefer a make up enthusiast. Potato Potatoh right? I may have quite a few lipsticks.. perhaps 50+ more likely 100+ whose counting?
Jeffree Star is by far one of my favourite personalities in the make up world..he’s outlandish and absolutely scandalous. Bold, brash with an IDGAF attitude which get expressed in the products he creates. That being said it doesn’t guarantee all his products are going to wow you as much as he may on any given day.

Some of the colours in his ammunition collection are some of the richest most vibrant and unique colours I’ve ever seen, and while some of them glide on like butter and leave my lips looking like beautiful coloured pillows that only require a touch up after many hours or a after a meal, others simply don’t

They glide on but within a couple hours begin to create what I call lip sludge. Flaking, drying out and forming little lumps made out of lipstick and saliva. A second coat only makes everything significantly worse.

I’m not sure why some are fantastic while others aren’t I suppose it’s the formula. It doesn’t stop me from purchasing his products it’s worth the 50/50 odds
Millie C.
Norwich
Review for: Redrum more...
By far one of the best lipsticks I’ve used, it’s super long lasting, very pigmented and smells amazing. The packaging is so cute and sparkly ,will definitely be purchasing again
Jessica T.
Review for: Other more...
Very drying compared to most lipsticks, it is comfortable to wear but I have difficulty applying it because it clings to my dry patches on the lips. The packaging however is amazing and the pigment is too.
fozia k.
Its good brands me and my daughter use this brand I like this all type of cosmatic because I am working woman I need makeup for my daily base's so I I like to buy good things .
Rose E.
I find the formula with the bullet lipsticks hit and miss. I bought one from the summer chrome collection last year and it is EVERYTHING however I then bought a nude shade from the normal range and the formula is very grainy and drying
Teagan B.
Review for: Gargoyle, Other more...
Beautiful colours. Super creamy formula. I have bought multiple and will get more. Pretty long lasting. Feels amazing on your lips. Super cute packaging totally worth the price. Definitely recommend.
🔮 ψ.
Puerto Rico
Review for: Other more...
I own 2 only because I gave away the other two.
But by far I like them, my favorite is “BEAUTY PAGEANT”. I used that color non stop last year. It just so beautiful and perfect.
If it was one of those days, that I just wanted to wear minimum makeup, I would totally wear that color. Also, you can put a lipgloss on top and it looks more beautiful.
The other color I own is “BABY SPICE”, I don’t wear that color that much but is pretty.

I love that they are smooth and beautiful and easy to wear. If you are still into reg Lipstick I would recommend Jeffree Star Lip Ammo or if you like collecting lipstick I would tell you to by them. THE PACKAGING IS BEAUTIFUL 👌🏽💕✨
Kelsey B.
Boise
Are these creamy and do they last a while?
Valentina F.
Are these drying?
Kaelynn C.
delhi
Does the sparkle last throughout the whole lipstick
I like the J* liquid lips. How do these compare?
Amy Q.
Sherman, TX
Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipsticks do?