BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS

Introducing "Champagne Tears" Lip Ammo from our 2017 Holiday Collection! This is a full glitter champagne shade, blinding on its own or ideal on top of other lipsticks!

• This product is 100% vegan & cruelty-free!
  • Paraben & Gluten-Free (0.12 OZ.)
  • TIP: exfoliate with lip scrub then apply to bare lips!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polybutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Myristyl Lactate, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl, Myristyl Alcohol, Bht, Tin Oxide, Flavor (Aroma), Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Citral, Anise Alcohol (May Contain +/-:) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)

• Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipstick...1 Answers
  • I’ve never tried jeffree’s lip ammunition how do y’all li...1 Answers
  • Is this a matte finish?1 Answers
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition
  • "Jeffree star products are of the highest quality. The formula for his lip ammos us incredibly creamy, opaque and one swipe coverage. They are long wearing for a standard lipstick, but not to the full extent of a liquid lip. They're creamy so aren't drying at all and you can layer it too when it needs a top up throughout the day without it going weird and crumbly." in 54 reviews
  • "Love the packaging and the color is pretty. It glides on super creamy and matte. Its so PIGMENTED that even if some comes off while eating and drinking you can't even tell." in 49 reviews
  • "Jeffree nails his lip products every single time! These lip ammos smell so amazing and are surprisingly very long lasting!" in 28 reviews
Catie C.
Braselton, GA
Love this stuff. It stays on for a long time and doesn’t make my lips feel dried out. I would recommend to anyone and I would 100% buy again. You definitely get what you paid for. I love Jeffree Star and have bought so much from him!!!!
Mikaela D.
St. Cloud,MN
Review for: Other more...
Formula is so creamy and really pigmented. I have “Celebrity Skin” and “Baby Spice” and I love both of them. They are seriously so amazing and I think they are one of the best lipsticks on the market.
Kasey G.
Eau Claire
I purchased these in Calabasas and androgyny. My lipsticks seems really difficult to apply at first. There seem to be some sort of casing or layer of something on top. The color is really pretty but I don't think that androgyny looks like the shade that is online. I like that they have a satin finish and they go on pretty opaque, but it does take a little bit of effort to apply them.
Dakota H.
Hopkinsville
Review for: Other more...
I love Jeffree star liquid lips. I liked the lip Ammunition, but the issue I have with these is the packaging breaks so easily. These dry out due to issue with the cap sliding off with no resistance. I want to love these, but the packaging makes me not want to order them.
Jalesa F.
Dublin
Was extremely creamy and opaque with one layer. Wears well alone and paired with velour liquid lips. Not drying on the lips at all and long last (does require touchups but expect with type of product). Would definitely repurchase!
Kari A.
Sinking Spg, PA
I dont use many of the Lip Ammunitions. Not that I dont like them I just find myself reaching for the liquid lips more often. But I do love the formula and the colors and the packaging is adorable!
emmy o.
Great formula, not sure about the colour. The formula of this is great - moisturising, fairly creamy and long lasting. I recommend you use a lip scrub first to moisturise though. Transfers easily but colour still looks great. The only issue was the shade Celebrity Skin looks grey in artificial light on my fair cool/neutral skin tone, quite unflattering. However it looks great in natural light.
Emily M.
New Berlin, WI
Review for: Other more...
I love these lipsticks. This is one of my go to everyday lipsticks. It is so comfortable and a pretty color that I can wear everyday. Everyone compliments me when I wear this. I would definitely buy again. I love this formula!
Michelle D.
Review for: Other more...
I picked this up during a sale because there are days I just don’t feel like going through the motions of applying a liquid lip. Unfortunately, it hasn’t really lived up to my expectations. The tube I got went on very dry and crumbly. I used a lip scrub and tried to clean the lipstick before testing again, but it didn’t make any difference. It’s a shame because I did enjoy the unique color and have no problem with the liquid lip formulas.
Angela J.
Worcester
I have lip ammo in the shade beam me up from his holiday collection. They are very hydrating and almost feel like a lip balm. I love the shade beam me up, it is just a sparkly sheer color. I dont wear alot lipstick mostly chapstick or lip gloss and this is an awesome and beautiful lipstick.
Kelsey B.
Boise
Are these creamy and do they last a while?
Valentina F.
Are these drying?
Kaelynn C.
delhi
Does the sparkle last throughout the whole lipstick
I like the J* liquid lips. How do these compare?
Amy Q.
Sherman, TX
Do these lipsticks go on as smooth as the liquid lipsticks do?