Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition - Beauty Pageant uploaded by Jessica H.Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition - Beauty Pageant uploaded by Cecelia G.Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition - Beauty Pageant uploaded by Nicci B.

BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS

Laeken A.
Pearland, TX
My go to for a natural look but with a bit of extra shimmer and umph! Comes off easily and feels fine on your lips. Love his products.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Love the formula, love the color and I even like the creamsicle scent. Though this is a great lipstick, I don’t love the price point.
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
This color is so freaking pretty i dont know how he does it but is goes on smoothly and its pretty expense but it was worth it!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing onw in a million its really affordable packaging is great this product truly deserves five stars.
Ashlyn C.
Lafayette, LA
This lipstick is pretty amazing. I love all the colors, and it lasts a pretty long time. They also run a lot of sales.
Ashsa M.
Ellijay, GA
Great shade by jeffery. I like how pigmented and long lasting it is! Great price for great color! I recommend!
Melissa M.
Elgin, IL
The shade is just ok on my skin tone. Formula is decent. Packaging is super cute too. Would try other shades.
Chelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite item to use. Flawless payoff ! This is a must have item . I love it for myself and clients.
Sofia T.
Bremerton, WA
Such a gorgeous color. But formula wise, his liquid lipsticks are better. Don’t bother buying these.
Lesly A.
Evans
A little hard to work with. It skips on my lips but it is pigmented. The packaging is very pretty.