Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition - Beauty Pageant uploaded by Cecelia G.Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition - Beauty Pageant uploaded by Nicci B.

BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS

Amanda J.
I’ve found that some glitter lipsticks feel uncomfortable on the lips but this one isn’t at all. This is a cool-toned gorgeous pink shade with glitter. It would complement every skin tone really well. I love the way this looks against my pale skin. It’s such a beautiful shade! The formula is outstanding! It’s creamy but doesn’t feel wet on the lips. It has a satin finish which I love. It glides onto the lips like a dream. This lipstick has excellent pigmentation and lasts on the lips. It does not feather out... stays in place. This is not transfer proof since it is a bullet lipstick but it’s super easy to apply, so I don’t mind. I love everything about this lipstick... the shade, the pigmentation, the packaging, etc. I could go on and on about how wonderful Jeffree Star products are but you’ll just have to see for yourself! You will not be disappointed! This high quality lipstick is worth every penny! I highly recommend!
Cecelia G.
Muskegon, MI
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition
Great formula, very smooth and creamy.
Pigment is great, smells nice, love the packaging. One thing is I dislike lipsticks that wear off fast or smear easily and sadly this one does. Go with his velour lippies if you want long lasting lipstick.
Amy P.
Shawnee, OK
I love all things glitter and was so excited to get this. The formula is a little dry and that’s the only thing I don’t like about it. It’s not too gritty, smells really good and looks great alone or on top of another lip ammo or liquid lipsticks.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is a sparky cool toned pink. Has glitter throughout. You don’t feel the glitter. Has a satin finish. Very creamy and pigmented. Comfortable to wear on the lips. This also lasts a long time. He has a great formula for all of his products.
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
Love this lipstick as a lip topper or by itself!! It's full of beautiful glitter and isn't to pink so it doesn't change the color of a lipstick under it. It's not drying. Just absolutely stunning and so worth the money!!
Sarah D.
Kenosha, WI
Gorgeous shade! I love jeffree. He knows what’s poppin, and this lip formula definitely is! I love the glitter, so comfortable to wear on the lips which is usually not the case with glitter! He did an amazing job!
Shannon S.
This product is a great topper for his other lip products or to wear by itself. I worn this a few different times and the first time I had glitter all over my face. It's a pretty color and is priced reasonable!
👑🥀Hannah S.
Maryville, Tn
I absolutely love Jeffree Star. I am such a huge fan and this lipstick lived up to my expectations. I also own Unicorn Blood in the lip ammunition. It’s definitely on the affordable but a little expensive. I love the glitter pay off it gives.
ASHLEY D.
Greenland Bch, MD
Love this lip topper. Looks cute by itself and over another lipstick. It’s shimmering and glitter full. Would recommend to others if you like lip toppers. It’s affordable and cute. Would recommend to others
Laeken A.
Pearland, TX
My go to for a natural look but with a bit of extra shimmer and umph! Comes off easily and feels fine on your lips. Love his products.