Jeffree Star Cosmetics Beauty Killer Palette

by Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Anyone else get staining from the pink shade?
I am having a small issue with fallout on my brushes. It could be the type of brushes I have Are there differences in natural and synthetic brushes?
Who's ready to get the #Jeffreestar #Jawbreakerpallet avail June 21st?? I can't wait!
Start your review of Jeffree Star Cosmetics Beauty Killer Palette!
I only gave this 4 stars because I'm comparing it to the other JSC palettes I have. I really love it but I dont reach for it as much as the others. The colors are very pigmented and blendable but to me the color story is kinda hard to work with. I usually use other palettes as well when I use it because it's kinda hard for me to come up with a look I like alot with just these colors. Its definitely an amazing palette tho and a great addition to your collection. The black in this palette is my favorite black EVER because of the rainbow sparkles mixed in. It's super pretty.
Manassas, VA
This is an oldie but a goodie! I am a huge fan of JS and JSC and I have bought just about everything he’s come out with! I have every single eye palette he has produced and I love them all! This was his first eyeshadow palette and I still use it to this day! Great pigmentation, easy to blend, easy to build, long wearing, super cute packaging!
Newnan
insane palette! pans are huge! jeffrees first palette showcases the quality of his products from day one. the lightweight formula and long lasting affect of these insane pigments make it one of the best palettes i own.
Fairland , OK
The colors were a tad stiff. The case is alright. The colors are a beautiful mix of shades. There is large pans in so you definitely won’t run out quickly. I was kinda bummed the gold was a tad harder.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really love this eyeshadow palette I recommend everyone to use it this eyeshadow palette is the bomb I have to give it thumbs up I have to say I never use the eyeshadow palette is good but this eyeshadow palette is beyond and I also love the packaging
Schenectady, NY
My absolute favorite palette in my collection. The colors are so versatile and apply and build so well. I use this palette every day and I love how it looks for a simple glam look.
Marlette , MI
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Beauty Killer Palette uploaded by Amber L.
Whats not to love about jeffree star 😍😍 i love all the products good for any look any day any season always great pigments always last a long time and always worth the money 😍😍
Madill, OK
I love all Jeffree’s products. This was my first palette of his. I love how he has them grouped that you can wear them for any occasion. Highly recommend all of his products.
I don’t owned this palette, but had to tagged because it was the closest one to the one that I need it to tag, the new Morphe x Jeffree Star Artistry palette. Which is a beautiful palette that have super pigmented shadows and beautiful color story + the price is very affordable
Amazing eyeshadow. Beautiful colors. So May looks can be created using this product. The price is well worth it and anything from Jeffree Star is so worth it. I love all the colors and how pigmented these colors are.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ajax, ON
a year ago
Kayleigh T. • a year ago
These shadows are amazing and have the best color payoff of any shadows I’ve used and trust me, I’ve used a LOT. I work at Ulta, so I’m exposed to new products on a daily basis lol.