Jeffree Star Cosmetics Beauty Killer Palette

by Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Anyone else get staining from the pink shade?
I am having a small issue with fallout on my brushes. It could be the type of brushes I have Are there differences in natural and synthetic brushes?
Who's ready to get the #Jeffreestar #Jawbreakerpallet avail June 21st?? I can't wait!
Start your review of Jeffree Star Cosmetics Beauty Killer Palette!
Wasco, CA
The colors are extremely easy to blend the pink is amazing <3 I believe it’s worth the money it’s not disappointing at all and you can see Jeffrey tutorial on how to create looks
I love this palette it is one of my favorite go to’s I use it all the time to create so many crazy eye looks and I am always getting asked what I use and tell the jeffree she is my queen
#jeffreestarcosmetics Beauty Killer pallet yet again one of his great works. This pallet has high pigment n it's very soft to the touch. It has n array of shades from soft n tender to dark n bold. This pallet can blend very simple with all shades. I noticed a small amount of fallout but nothing that would keep me from buying this pallet. I'm seriously in love with Jeffree's Star pallets even at such a high price it is a very good investment to my face. I can most definitely recommend this pallet
Normal, IL
A surprisingly versatile palette, soft buttery shadow formula, with buildable and adjustable pigmentation, all at a fair price. The pan sizes are gigantic, and I use at least one shade from it every time I do my makeup, and I have like fifteen eyeshadow palettes. A great starter palette, especially for someone who does versatile looks.
Gresham, OR
I bought this palette in its first release almost 2 years ago. I really like it, the pans are huge and the color pay off is amazing. I just think it might not be for beginners. The colors are very bold (which I guess is what you’re looking for when you’re shopping JS) and not something you can wear everyday. But if you like the colors I definitely recommend the palette ive made some really pretty looks
Rockledge, FL
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Beauty Killer Palette uploaded by melissa S.
I absolutely adore this pallet. I got it for my birthday, and i had to wipe off all my makeup and put on a new face pronto! The matte shadows are smooth and creamy, not chalky at all. The matalics are very foiled? Best to be put on with tour finger or a brush with setting spray! I love the color "princess" and even use it as a highlighter!
Globe, AZ
China White is the PERFECT color for all over shade, highlighting the brow bone or just blending all the colors together softly! I swear these are the most pigmented, easy to blend shadows! Amazing! And the quality of his palettes doesn’t ever go down! I own every single one and every day, I’m grabbing color from this palette! The pink is vibrant! Who am I kidding all the colors are vibrant! Worth the buy!
Beckley, WV
I love Jeffree's makeup but I was underwhelmed with this. The colors are beautiful when swatcged and in the pan, but they weren't as pigmented as I had hoped for and the pink, blue, and purple were hard to work with. The white shade is a go to for me, though. I use it every time I do my makeup to blend everything together.
Prince George, VA
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Beauty Killer Palette uploaded by Anastasia B.
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Beauty Killer Palette uploaded by Anastasia B.
I am going to give this palette a 5 star! The only tiny minor set back about this palette is the bright pink shade. With Jeffree's products being cruelty free and vegan free, it will stain your lids so make sure you have white powder/shadow base down first before applying it. Also mixing it with the China White shadow dims it down a bit if you don't want the intenseness of Star Power. This palette is also $45.00 I too have had this palette for almost a year and its still amazing.
Dallas, TX
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Beauty Killer Palette uploaded by Alana S.
This pallet is absolutely gorgeous! I love dipping into these large pigmented pans. The formula is buttery smooth and just amazing to see in action. I definitely recommend using the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Beauty Killer Palette if you like mixing and matching unconventional colors!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ajax, ON
a year ago
Kayleigh T. • a year ago
These shadows are amazing and have the best color payoff of any shadows I’ve used and trust me, I’ve used a LOT. I work at Ulta, so I’m exposed to new products on a daily basis lol.