BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS #33 in Makeup Palettes

• Has anybody tried Jeffree star cosmetics? Asking before I purchas...3 Answers
Marilyn W.
Kewaskum, WI
I LOVE ALL OF HIS PRODUCTS! And I really love his eyeshadows. I own all 3 of his palettes and love all them, especially the color schemes he's used......and the colors are just so creamy and pigmented and they blend like a dream. I love that you can build up the colors for a soft day look or build rem up for Smokey looks. I also love his liquid lip formula. They're just so creamy and stay put all day. And are not drying at all.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Amazing color selection. I adore this palette. Use it a ton. It has a lot of beautiful color mixes to it. Very nice shadows. You get a lot of product. Easy to apply and blend. Excellent array of neutrals and colored tones. Great for all skin tones. Pretty highlight colors, soft buttery mattes and super pigmented. I would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys an excellent eyeshadow palette. I will be repurchasing off of Jeffrees website. Their customer service is outstanding and this palette looks great on my brown eyes. Love love love.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
I really enjoy the formula of these eyeshadows! They are extremely pigmented(SO pigmented lol) and are easy to blend. The pan size is huge, so this palette will last you forever. The shade selection is perfect for Fall, and if you love matte finishes you'll love this palette. I like that there are more mattes than shimmers, because it makes this palette very versatile. I highly recommend it and I even prefer it over the Beauty Killer eyeshadow palette.
Molly E.
Palm Coast, FL
ALL TIME FAVE! I have created some of my most favorite eye looks with this palette.. it can go from subtle to dramatic in seconds. I love the pigment in all the shades. I do wish the shimmer shades had a little more color life.. I feel like they fade really quickly on the eye if you don’t use a primer or a wet brush!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Love, love, love Jeffrey Star’s palettes. I have this one, and Beauty killer. They were $35 each last year in his sale, so I got them both!

Firstly this is a great palette if you are looking for mattes, as this is what both palettes comprise of.
The shadow sizes are very generous, so you know they will last long. And the colors are bright and fun

It reminds me of the Violet Voss Rainbow palette. The shadows themselves are Velvety and soft with great payback. They blend effortlessly and are so pigmented. I would strongly recommend
Latisha S.
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Androgyny Palette is GORGEOUS. GORGEOUS. GORGEOUS!!!!! These have the biggest pans I have ever seen in a palette and I am so happy for that! I feel liks I definitely get my moneys worth. Spectacular color payoff. Spectacular blending!
Brianna B.
Salisbury, MD
I really like this Jeffree Star eyeshadow pallette. The shadow is extremely soft & each color is extremely pigmented. The variety of colors in the pallette are gorgeous and every time I use it, I find a new combo of colors that I love. Bought online. Would recommend.
Skylar R.
This is my number 1 go to palette I use this palette in some way every time I do my makeup. SafeWord is an amazing transition shade for any look as well as a great contour shade, Charm is amazing as a blush and Frosting makes an amazing highlight! Everyshade is pigmented and easy to blend.
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
So much product in these pans!! So much pigment!! Love the color scheme! The packaging is to die for. No fallout when you dip in the pans. It’s kinda pricey but my first ever jsc palette. I’m in love. I would buy so many times again. I recommend this palette
Mary R.
Charlotte , NC
Obsessed with how buttery these are. Full pigmentation and easy to blend out, blending out also stays true to pan color unlike others where things get muddy or turn grey. Huge pan sizes as well makes this super great for the dollar value
Emma M.
Has anybody tried Jeffree star cosmetics? Asking before I purchase Jeffree Star Cosmetics Androgyny PaletteJeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition - Baby Spice