BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS

BC R.
This is such a wonderful palette! The eyeshadows have a creamy velvety feel to them. The colors blend so wonderfully. Jeffree Star also does not fail making such pigmented colors! I would definitely recommend to others. Although a tad on the pricey side, it’s a great investment because these colors are meant to last and the pan sizes are huge (much much bigger than most eyeshadow palettes) and a little goes a long way!! Best part, like most of his products, they’re vegan and cruelty free! Jeffree Star Cosmetics Androgyny Palette
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Amazing color selection. I adore this palette. Use it a ton. It has a lot of beautiful color mixes to it. Very nice shadows. You get a lot of product. Easy to apply and blend. Excellent array of neutrals and colored tones. Great for all skin tones. Pretty highlight colors, soft buttery mattes and super pigmented. I would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys an excellent eyeshadow palette. I will be repurchasing off of Jeffrees website. Their customer service is outstanding and this palette looks great on my brown eyes. Love love love.
Angelique M.
Middletown, NY
This was my first Jeffree Star eyeshadow palette purchase and honestly in the beginning I was in love with the colors but I was not feeling how difficult it was to get apply. Then after watching a few YouTube videos I realized what I was doing wrong and BOOM I was in love. You definitely get your money’s worth with this palette because the pans are big compared to others. Definitely a must have
Marisa P.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like the color selection and range of the pallet. Mine came with the shade military broken. I was traveling so I didn’t want to wait for an exchange. As time wore on the pallet continues to crumble. I feel like the shadows dried out and that’s why they cracked and continues to flake. Other than that the brown color or my favorite and I actually use it as bronzer
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
I really enjoy the formula of these eyeshadows! They are extremely pigmented(SO pigmented lol) and are easy to blend. The pan size is huge, so this palette will last you forever. The shade selection is perfect for Fall, and if you love matte finishes you'll love this palette. I like that there are more mattes than shimmers, because it makes this palette very versatile. I highly recommend it and I even prefer it over the Beauty Killer eyeshadow palette.
Mariah B.
Manitowoc , WI
To me the packaging seemed kind of cheap. I’m not sure what it was about it. The mirror sticker wasn’t on straight, the palette holder seemed cheep also. But the design on the front was nice. All these colors are decently pigmented and unique. I also love how some of the shadows are named after the liquid lips. Love me some Jeffree Star!
Lauren M.
Cincinnati, OH
Most of the colors in this palette are very pigmented (as Manny would say.) The blue shades can be a little patchy, however I don’t personally use them a ton and those colors are difficult to make in the lab. It’s comparable to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture palette, but if you were just to buy 1 I would buy Jeffree’s.
Molly E.
Palm Coast , FL
ALL TIME FAVE! I have created some of my most favorite eye looks with this palette.. it can go from subtle to dramatic in seconds. I love the pigment in all the shades. I do wish the shimmer shades had a little more color life.. I feel like they fade really quickly on the eye if you don’t use a primer or a wet brush!
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
This combined with Jeffree Star Beauty Killer Eyeshadow Palette is every thing I need to create a beautiful eye look. These are the two palettes I take with me whenever I travel. Amazing color payoff and pigment. And they blend like nobodies business! Love all of his shadows. Colors and formula are all five star.
Rachael G.
Homewood, AL
I really enjoy this product. To begin the pans are HUGE! I don’t think I will ever run out of this product. The shadows are incredibly pigmented and blend really easily. The only reason I did not give this 5 stars is because I don’t reach for this palette a lot because of the color scheme