Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Jeffree Star Beauty Killer...
4833 Reviews
5 / 5
You can never go wrong with Jeffree stars makeup I believe I own almost half of what he's done the packaging the blendability and color selection his products have is insane highly recommend
5 / 5
Really good palette. Very large long lasting pans. No fallout. Very highly pigmented and blendable shades. And different from normal color scheme.
5 / 5
I owned this product before I was aware of the controversy around the creator of the brand. That being said this was one of my first ever eye shadow palettes and it really set the standard for me, the formula is gorgeous, the shimmers have amazing coverage and the colours are all pigmented, I use the white as a base colour which works perfectly. I’m yet to find a similar neon pink that has such depth and coverage!
5 / 5
The pallette arrived clean and beautiful with a nice finish it's heavier than I thought but it gives it a nice feel. All the shades are gorgeous the dark teal isn't as impactful as id like and is probably the only colour you'd need to swipe more than once. The "wet" shades you should either use a finger or liner brush for depending on your look they're not great at being applied with an eyeshadow brush however they are quite stunning a little goes a long way. Important note:THESE ARE HIGHLY PIGMENTED AND AS SUCH WILL STAIN YOUR EYELIDS ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE NOT USING PRIMERS. That aside even without a primer these do not crease all that much. Overall it's definitely worth it it's a fabulous product if you're looking for a pallet full of purples. Two of the shades make wonderful highlighters as well.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
The new Cotton Candy Queen palette is.just stunning. It is a pastel dream with some great deepe rcolors. The shimmers are absolutely beautiful. Very pigmented. This is my new favorite spring palette.
5 / 5
Les teintes sont magnifiques et hors du commun. Les fards sont très pigmentés et n’assèchent pas les paupières. Je l’adore.
5 / 5
I recommend this eyeshadow palette this is the best power that you’re ever going to use I recommend it very highly recommend everyone who’s looking for a good eyeshadow palette this is the one for you I especially love the packaging
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I am honestly a huge jeffree star fan but this wasn’t my favorite palette. Sure there are a few looks you can do and the size of the pans of huge but the formula one this one just isn’t quite right. The pink one is hard panned and I’m not sure why. It is still overall a good palette but not worth the price tag that it did have.
5 / 5
Semplicemente la palette migliore che io abbia. Poco fall out e una copertura impeccabile (il fuxia macchia un po') che dura tutto il giorno
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Putting aside my feelings about the creator of this product, I don’t think this is a high quality palette and the pigmentation is simply okay. I don’t find myself reaching for this and will have to end up gifting this away to family.