BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS #18 in Eyeshadow Palettes

The Androgyny palette is our version of a "neutral" palette. Endless possibilities to create and explore. Experience our 2 finishes: super mattes and metallic. 10 jaw-dropping shades. Extreme pigment.

*This product is vegan and cruelty-free.

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eyeshadow Palette Jeffree Star...2 Answers
  • Jeffree Star Androgyny Eyeshadow Palette or Viseart Eyeshadow Palet...2 Answers
  • Would love to have this product.2 Answers
Kristine K.
Kristine K.
First let me say that I purchased this palette strictly for the colors. I am not the person that auto buys whatever this brand comes out with (if you are that's fine). This is my first purchase from this brand. What I say in this review is me giving my own personal experience with the palette. I know this is a rather long review, but I want to be as thorough as possible... That being said, I love it. I love it for many reasons. First, the colors are all beautiful and unique. I love that there are warm shades that everyone seems to be into at the moment, and there are unique shades that I don't have in any of my other palettes. If you are like me and already own many neutral palettes and you want to get something different, this will be a good palette for you. Secondly, the packaging is absolutely beautiful. I love the shape and size of the palette. I love the hot pink bright color. Again, its appealing to me because I do not have anything like it in my collection. Third reason I love this palette is because all the colors are very pigmented. I would compare the pigmentation to Juvia's Place, Bh Cosmetics, Coastal Scents, and The Balm eyeshadows. Now the eyeshadows themselves are different in texture.The mattes tend to be a little dry and a bit powdery, but they are very soft. I find that they are similar to the texture of Tarte's matte eyeshadows. The two metallic colors (Frosting and Deja Vu) are creamy and soft. They both contain glitter. There are two shades (Fetish and Charm) that contain glitter but pretty much perform as matte shadows. I really like these two shades very much because, again, I don't have anything like them in my collection. I have dark skin (Nw 45 in Mac) and I find that all the colors show up very well on my skin. Safe word is the lightest shade in the palette and I use it as a base shade to set my primer. If you have fair to medium skin, it will be a good transition color for you. Another thing I love about the palette is that it is good for every skin tone. I can honestly use every single color in the palette (which is a bit rare for those of us with dark skin). For me, it has every color I need to do a complete look. If you have lighter skin you may need to use another palette or eyeshadow to use as a base. All the colors can be built up to be as intense as you want. I found this to be a huge plus because I of my skin color. I love the size of the pans. If you do a cost breakdown, you're paying about $4.50 per eyeshadow and with that you are getting a good amount of product. The only reason I'm giving it four stars and not five is because the eyeshadow Deja Vu, is the exact same shade in two of the Juvia's Place eyeshadow palettes, both of which I already own. Overall, I think it is worth the money. I know I'm going to use every single one of the eyeshadows which makes it worth the $45 for me. I would recommend this palette to anyone who wants to have nice nuetral colors but at the same time wants to add something different to their collection
Paola E.
Paola E.
This shadow palette deserves not just a 5 star review but it deserves like a 6 or 10 star review! This my first palette purchased from Jeffree Star and I am obsessed! Retails for $45, has 10 shades. There are so many great things I can say about this palette! First of all, the pan size of the shadows are HUGE, they are double the size of regular circle pans. It kind of compares to the Melt Cosmetics Eye Shadow Collection if they were in a square pan instead. Second of all, they are pigmented and creamy!! I have not felt/worked with that type of formula. I have nearly, at least one palette from each brand sold in Sephora and Ulta, and nothing compares. If I have to compare it to another brands formula, I would have to say it reminds me a lot of Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette but more creamier. The palette has 2 glitter, 2 "calm" glitter shades (they have glitter but not like the other two it's a little bit less noticeable, but you do see it) and 6 Matte shades. Lastly, you can't beat the price for this palette, Jeffree does out do himself and does think about his customers when creating the prices for his products. There is one negative thing I have to say about this palette, there is 2 blue shades within this palette, Poison (a Matte teal blue) and Swallow (a navy blue). Both formulas are different then the rest, Poison not so much but you do see the difference, it is still very pigmented but not as creamy, yet it's still very workable. Swallow, not so much, it is dry, the Viseart Viseart Eyeshadow & Eyebrow Palette in 04 Dark Matte, that palette also has two blue shades and the darkest is very dry and not workable. Swallow is a tad bit different it's still workable, it'll be patchy, but you can use it. Overall I highly recommend this palette, it has one of the best formulas I've used, I love the colors within this palette, the pan sizes are just awesome, and the price point, you can't beat that price point.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Eagle River, AK
This palette is EVERYTHING.  I am a mega Jeffree Star collector/product user. I own almost ALL of his liquid lips, 6 of the highlighters (working my way up), a few lip scrubs, and both of his palettes. This one WILL blow you away.  Upon looking at it... you might be like this is a little weird. The blue throw you off so much but when you have this baby in your hands... it all makes sense. This is Jeffree's version of a neutral palette and let's be honest, it's mine too. The shades are SOOOOO versatile. You have so much creative liberty with this palette.  Let's start by saying the 2 shimmer colors are the buttery-ist and most pigmented shimmer shadows that I have EVER used. They are total game changers and my goodness are they beautiful. Frosting is so multipurpose too. I use it for inner corner, brow bone and even cheek and nose highlight. It is the most beautiful warm champagney/golden shimmer ever. I adore it.  Deja Vu is the prettiest coppery color I have laid eyes on.  It is so so so pretty. I could bathe in this color.  Now price... YOU CANNOT BEAT THE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK HERE. The palette is bigger than my head... and honestly my head is so big it needs it's own solar system. The sheer fact that this palette is 45$ and it's enormous... that's enough to sell you there. You're paying 45$ for 10 shades... y'all that's $4.50 per shadow. The pan sizes are probably twice the size of MG or ABH. This palette is so buttery and smooth. The shadows are so finely milled that it makes blending effortless. ALSO... PALE BABY GIRLS NOTE THAT SAFEWORD IS AN AMAZING CONTOUR COLOR AND TRANSITION SHADE. It alone is worth 45$ to me hahaha!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
This is my opinion. I know there are many like it but this one is mine :) This is my honest review and I've also posted some honest swatch pics as I'm sick of seeing swatches that were obviously perfected.  This palette is just so-so until you factor in the $45 cost. The mattes weren't nearly as buttery as JS would love you too believe they are. There were a few standout shades for me like safe word, charm, Deja Vu and Fetish. The rest were mediocre or just plain bad to guys. The blues were terrible. Not worth the $45 I spent. If you like the matte colors I would suggest the viseart dark mattes palette which is stellar and has all these colors with a few more. The 2 metallics can both be very easily duped as a light gold shimmer and a metallic copper should be in most palettes these days. I won't, don't and can't  recommend this palette.
Brooklynn B.
Brooklynn B.
Comstock Park, MI
Please don't waste your money on this.. It contains 8 mattes and 2 metallics. While the metallics very pigmented and beautiful, the mattes aren't. He claimed he worked so hard on this palette to make sure the mattes were buttery and pigmented. Huge fail there because only 2 of the mattes are buttery in my opinion. The majority are very dry, chalky and kick up a lot of product. Pigmentation wise, I'd say they are fairly decent aside from the swallow, poison and androgyny. The blues were horrible dry, rough, chalky and patchy. When swatched they looked like the same color. When  applied to the eyes they muddy together. If you want this palette for the colors Id invest in the Viseart dark mattes palette. It is more money but well, WELL worth the extra money. The 2 metallics are standard and easily duped. Most of us probably already have these somewhere in our collection. Anyways, no, I don't recommend this palette unless you want it for the sole purpose of collecting.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Macomb, MI
✨MY REVIEW✨ 😍😍😍!!! As soon as I saw photos being released for this palette I knew I had to have it because the color selection is TO DIE FOR! The matte shadows are a little patchy in application. However for me, that is to be expected with almost any matte shadow because mattes are harder to apply/blend. And these mattes are definitely on the better end of quality. Also I've noticed overtime as an artist and eyeshadows in general, the denser the brush you use, the heavier the pigment will apply and the less you need to build up the product. The consistency of the shadows are soft and creamy (some mattes are a little more powdery than others but not bad). Extremely blendable! My ONLY complaint and I kind of expected it before I bought it because the Beauty Killer palette had it as well, but there is quite a bit of powder kick up/fall out. For me personally, that's not a deal breaker but it is a bit of a bummer. Regardless, I still absolutely LOVE this palette and can't wait to start knocking out some looks with i
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoy this palette.
I'm a big fan of JSC and this is definitely and improvement over the Beauty Killer palette but for the price point I'm not 100% happy with it.

The pan size is awesome; they're huge. The mirror is nice and the packaging is cute.
The colors are pigmented but Poison and Swallow are patchy and you really have to work with them so if they were the mason reason you wanted this palette, you'll be disappointed.
Most of the other matte shades are nice or even great .
Military is one of my favorite shades and I usually use that as a base for Poison to help it blend out and not look so patchy.
I like all the shimmery shades in this one. Déjà Vu is a dream to work with.
I use Frosting as a highlighter when I'm on the go and it looks great.
Overall, it's a nice palette and I get good use out of it. If it were $10 cheaper it'd have been 5 stars for me.
I'd recommend (as long as Poison and Swallow aren't your main reason for wanting this one!) And I'd repurchase when it's on sale lol
nevaeh c.
nevaeh c.
Fontana, CA
The Jefree Star Beauty Killer pallete retails for $45 and I personally love his products .I have to admit I had super high expectations for the pallete but it didn't reach my standards exact but it doesn't change the fact that is definitely is a beautiful pallete .The packaging is beautiful ,it has 10 different shades the formulas are matte,frost, and glitter .The glitter ones like "rich bi*ch " are pigmented and have a beautiful shine to it but I don't think they're that glittery as they say they are .The other shades are creamy and they blend really nice .This product is also cruelty free I believe all of his are .The really cool thing is the eyeshadows are HUGEE! when I ordered this I was super excited .You can create many looks with this pallete and it actually was a success. for a more intense look you MUST prime your eyelids !
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
This palette is STUNNING. I was apprehensive to buy it, because I had heard mixed reviews about his first palette. But I bit the bullet, I am a sucker for packaging and I had to have this. The packaging is incredible, it's heavy but not too heavy that it's awkward, the pink is gorgeous and it hasn't gotten dirty yet like a lot of other palettes do, the mirror inside is gigantic. I love the mirror in this. I use it to do my makeup even if I'm not using the Androgyny palette that day. The eyeshadow pans are huge, I've never seen pans this big before. And the color payout is lovely. You can use these dry and they're gorgeous, or you can spray them with Fix+ to make them pop even more, but honestly they don't even need it. The only think I'm not a fan of is the two blue colors right next to each other. I just don't think two blues is necessary, especially when they're so similar. Other than that, I love this palette and I reach for it all the time.
Blanca R.
Blanca R.
Las Vegas , NV
Pros:
+ Amazing colors
+ Overall great quality
+ Blendable and creamy formula
+ Highly pigmented
+ Extremely long-wearing

Cons:
+ A few chalky shades with lack of pigment
+ Can’t be returned if used
+ Can only be purchased online
+ Retails for $45 plus shipping

The colors are beautiful and versatile. Can be used for every day wear. The pan sizes are huge.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Eastbourne
So badly want this palette but at £40 in the UK I feel it's definitely an investment! Should I take the plunge and get it? Really thinking about it but it's so much money so I want it to be worth it! Jeffree Star Androgyny Eyeshadow Palette
Bri S.
Bri S.
Minneapolis , MN
Is this palette worth it? I love the look but most colors are ones I would not use everyday!
Katy W.
Katy W.
Lexington, KY
Where can I buy this?
Katelyn V.
Katelyn V.
This one or beauty killer? If you had to pick only one
Ana A.
Ana A.
San Bernardino
would you recommend this for begginers? if not what eye pallets would u recommend please help !