BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS #25 in Eyeshadow Palettes

The Androgyny palette is our version of a "neutral" palette. Endless possibilities to create and explore. Experience our 2 finishes: super mattes and metallic. 10 jaw-dropping shades. Extreme pigment.

*This product is vegan and cruelty-free.

• This pallet is so different and reminds me of the... Be the first to answer!
  • I just brought online the new nudes lip color box, has anyone use...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eyeshadow Palette Jeffree St...2 Answers
Samantha M.
Belton, TX
If I could rank this palette 6 stars, I would!!! The colors are sooooo creativity-inspiring! The blendability is AMAZING. Seriously, this is up there with my most expensive eye shadows. The packaging is gorgeous and well protective. I do wish the mirror was less oblong, so it was easier to see more of my face (but I get that the mirror is supposed to be for only your eyes as it IS an eye palette!). Safe Word is a gorgeous color as a transition shade, on it's own, and even to contour the face if you're on the fair side like I am! Totally gorgeous. I know Jeffree Star is controversial but the makeup is top shelf! 10/10 recommend, this is an absolute favorite in my collection!
Ann D.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is on the pricier side but you get 10 shadows that are truly HUGE! The pan sizes are as big as most blushes are and even if you were to use this every day on yourself and use it on clients as a makeup artist - you still would have enough to last you years and years 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 So there is definite bang for your buck. The pigmentation is beyond amazing, which in turn translates to barely using any product. The mattes are buttery and blend super smooth. The shimmers are almost like a cream. I will say the first color in the palette, the light yellow gold, is the only shade that isn't as intense as the others and is slightly flakey. If you don't have these type of shades in your collection I highly recommend getting this for some quality additions! Jeffree Star Androgyny Eyeshadow Palette
Christopher C.
Worcester
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was little unsure of the colors in this palette but I really loved the Beauty Killer palette so thought Id try this one out as well. The shades are very jewel toned and let you create a variety of looks. The shadows are just as pigments and as easy to blend as the BK palette. I love Jeffree Star Cosmetics and have not been disappointed with anything I have purchased. I also think this is a great price for a palette like this when compared to others on the market.
Autumn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shadows are sooooo buttery and pigmented. A little goes a long way and there isn’t too much fallout. For the glitter shadows you don’t need to wet the brush before applying. They are over all beautiful and amazing shadows. The product is a little pricy but it is overall worth it for the color pay off.
Belem L.
Kansas City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start off by saying this is my go to palette because it is amazing the colors are so pigmented I love the shimmery eyeshadows the most and the best maroon Color ever seriously it lasts so long You can create so many looks with this palette if you just put your mind to it I love the mirror that a lot of eyeshadow palette have mirrors but that's OK no shade lol
Cedi C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a fan of this palette despite the hype and it's continual praise. The shadows, while incredibly pigmented (which is the only reason it doesn't have just one star from me) were super chalky and are really messy to blend. Even some of the shades were so similar in contrast that they'd almost become muddy when blended together on the eyes. The shimmer shades in the palette are also incredibly chunky and creased. Fallout everywhere, shadows muddied, and the palette as a whole really just did not work or perform well for me at all. I honestly wish I did like it, but in all reality, if I wanted something with this color story and a large amount of pigment, I'd go for ABH's Subculture Palette instead.
Shell C.
Sharpsburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been dying to have this palette and now that I've finally got it, I am IN LOVE. It blends flawlessly and is SO pigmented. Plus, there are sooooo many possibilities for looks with this palette. I would absolutely love to have another or gift one. #GiftCrush
Guera M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE ALL JS products!!! I have every palette and every lip shade down to the highlighters! I don’t even use highlighters except in my tears, brow bone and I use for shadow sometimes but I had to collect every piece JS has came out with! $45 for the palette and the pans are huge is surely a deal! No fallout, easy to blend, and stays alllll night!
Mandy C.
Murphysboro, IL
I finally received this palette in the mail to day and to my disappointment swallow was shattered in transit :( I was incredibly heartbroken until I contacted customer service who with out hesitation sent me a new palette to replace my broken one. I am beyond impressed with the Beautylish team for helping me.

The colours of this palette are absolutely stunning in person. Super buttery, pigmented, and all around amazing. In my opinion, this palette is even better than his Beauty Killer palette, and i mean that one is hard to beat.
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette don’t get me wrong. I bought the palette as soon as it was released. However, jefree star is a person and a company that I have a hard time getting behind. Because of this I no longer buy his products. However. Looking at the palette and the palette alone I would have given this product four or five stars
Alana M.
Hampden Park, Eastbourne
So badly want this palette but at £40 in the UK I feel it's definitely an investment! Should I take the plunge and get it? Really thinking about it but it's so much money so I want it to be worth it! Jeffree Star Androgyny Eyeshadow Palette
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Can't decide which palette to get beauty killer or androgyny?
Katelyn V.
This one or beauty killer? If you had to pick only one
Bri S.
Minneapolis , MN
Is this palette worth it? I love the look but most colors are ones I would not use everyday!
Katy W.