BY JEFFEREE STAR

• Has anyone bought any of the Jeffree star collection? I’d...2 Answers
  • Hi guys!! I want to know if a jefree star lipstick is wor...3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this but I heard it cracks and p...3 Answers
Jefferee Star Liquid Lipstick - Celebrity Skin
  • "One of my TOP favorite formulas of liquid lipsticks! So soft & comfortable, very long lasting & smells like yummy root-beer float! This formula is super wet at first, but super pigmented, gives you plenty of time to work with before it sets to a beautiful matte shade! I love this shade! I have light to medium skin tone, comes off as a pinky mauve nude on my already pigmented lips... A very soft, feminine shade....! Xo" in 20 reviews
  • "Favorite dark matte nude color. Transfer proof, smudge proof and don't even need a liner for the applicator is able to give you exact precision, one of my favorite liquid lipstick formulas of all time. Unicorn Blood (strange name I know), Androgyny, Gemini & Doll Parts all amazing and I highly recommend trying them. For 18 Dollars you get a lot of product that is high quality. " in 6 reviews
Hailey D.
Huntington
Jefferee Star Liquid Lipstick - Celebrity Skin is hands down my absolute favorite liquid lip! The color is amazing! This is always my go to lippie. People constantly ask me what I am wearing. The packaging is super cute & the price is very affordable. I will continue to buy this product!
itz_sammy_ren
Hated it! I was shocked of how bad this was. Stiff applicator and patch application. Veryyy drying my lips took a mintune to heal. I love jeffer bit I don't know what went wrong maybe a batch issue I'm not sure. I've had drugstore lipsticks that work and feel better than this 0 outa 10 :( love the shades he's come out with but I will not be buying from his company again. Would get mini or samples sizes if u are interested.
Desireé M.
Seattle, WA
So in love with this product. The pigment is wonderful and the lasting power is something else. I get nearly 5/6 hours out of this whilst eating and drinking. The formula is smooth and I don't find it drying particularly. Love the applicator and the tube shuts with a satisfying click. Celebrity skin is my perfect nude and I'd not be without it
Cedi C.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not a fan of Jeffree Star's liquid lipsticks due to many inconsistencies across the board, but if I were to choose a shade from his entire collection that's not completely horrible I would go with a Celebrity Skin. It's super pigmented, applies evenly in one layer/coat, and dries down quick while being comfortable to wear and it didn't crumble on me either while wearing up to 6-8 hours each application. It's a decent shade from his collection and I pretty much like it.
Jay D.
Caldwell NJ
This liquid lipstick formula is a little drying. I bought this off the the official Jeffery Starr website. The applicator makes for a smooth precise application. I would buy this product again but there are amazing dupes for this too.
Kristie C.
Jeffree star lipstick colors are beautiful and great for every skin tone! The velour lipstick is easy to apply and creamy at first, to try to a matte finish. Only thing I would recommend is that if you have dryer lips to moisturize before applying, it will sometimes make your lips look more cracked when it dries to matte! Other than that they are affordable and definitely worth it!p
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
These are my favorite lip colors! Jeffrey Star's Give me nude is mind blowing. There are 6 colors, and this one is one of them. The packaging is beyond gorgeous and the lip color container is cute too. Also it smells like Aniseed candy. It is very rich color, but very light too. You glide it on and it dries...fast! Then on it stays for at least 4 hours!!! Love it!!
Summer G.
Alexandria, VA
Best nude lipstick I’ve found, perfect shade for all skin tones. Formula is great, one swipe is all you need for full coverage. Smells amazing without being overpowering and doesn’t linger all day. The packaging is great quality as well.
Emily Paige Mckayla H.
Inez, KY
This is the best formula a liquid lip could have , it is so creamy , lasts all day if I wanted doesn’t look crusty or dry , it does dry down just perfectly I couldnt say enough good things abt it , I want every shade lol !!!!
Brittney R.
Cuyahoga Falls
I love the packaging. The smell. I love how it literally doesn’t come off until I want it too. I’m on bottle number two of this product. It’s a higher end price but it’s defiantly worth the buy.
Britton B.
Oshkosh , WI
I really wanna buy Jefferee Star Liquid Lipstick. And I hate that I can't test it before I buy. Is it worth the money? Does it last?And are the colors true to the online photos? Any feedback would be wonderful. Thank You!
Sarah B.
Are these the best? How long do they wear?
Megan S.
Richmond, KY
I've been having a hard time finding. Liquid lipstick that won't dry out my lips. ABH is really dry on me but Stilla isn't. What would this be comparable too?
clover s.
Hi guys!! I want to know if a jefree star lipstick is worth the money. What do you guys think? Jefferee Star Liquid Lipstick - Celebrity Skin
Honda L.
Phoenix, AZ
So I've been contemplating buying this product, this one specifically and a few other colors. Is this color (celebrity skin) worth the buy? Or is it more of a subtle color on the lips? Also, long lasting, how long lasting are we talking because I work 12hr shifts and I hate having to reapply??