BY JEFFEREE STAR

• I've been wanting to try this but I heard it cracks and peels and...3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this product for a while but I'm scared ...1 Answers
makeup.by.emilyb B.
Anderson
I absolutely love this formula! Not only does it last all day but it has great pigment!! This is a go to lip color product for me when I don’t want to worry about how long it will last or if it will move throughout the day! It’s a must have in your collection!!
Cedi C.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not a fan of Jeffree Star's liquid lipsticks due to many inconsistencies across the board, but if I were to choose a shade from his entire collection that's not completely horrible I would go with a Celebrity Skin. It's super pigmented, applies evenly in one layer/coat, and dries down quick while being comfortable to wear and it didn't crumble on me either while wearing up to 6-8 hours each application. It's a decent shade from his collection and I pretty much like it.
Kristie C.
Jeffree star lipstick colors are beautiful and great for every skin tone! The velour lipstick is easy to apply and creamy at first, to try to a matte finish. Only thing I would recommend is that if you have dryer lips to moisturize before applying, it will sometimes make your lips look more cracked when it dries to matte! Other than that they are affordable and definitely worth it!p
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
These are my favorite lip colors! Jeffrey Star's Give me nude is mind blowing. There are 6 colors, and this one is one of them. The packaging is beyond gorgeous and the lip color container is cute too. Also it smells like Aniseed candy. It is very rich color, but very light too. You glide it on and it dries...fast! Then on it stays for at least 4 hours!!! Love it!!
Sam F.
I love this color and how long the color lasts. It lasts without me having to reapply almost all day, through vreakfast and lunch. Definitely recommend all j star lippies.
Janine R.
Liquid lipsticks there’s so many you keep trying them but when it comes down to it Jeffree Stars are my favorite I love the applicators shape makes it easy to apply I have quite a few shades but this one is one of my favorites
Summer G.
Alexandria, VA
Best nude lipstick I’ve found, perfect shade for all skin tones. Formula is great, one swipe is all you need for full coverage. Smells amazing without being overpowering and doesn’t linger all day. The packaging is great quality as well.
Daniella C.
coosbay
Jefferee star liquid lipsticks are the best for holidays or for going out. Theirs any color you could think of and each one applies smooth and does not come off at all. It has to be the best quality lipsticks out of every liquid lipstick I know.
Yvonne P.
Cockeysville, MD
Oh my Jesus lord! This is the best nude EVER!!!! It seriously matches everyone! It's not too light where it is I'll wash you out! And not dark like you are dying! Perfection!
abbey k.
Niles, OH
These liquid lipsticks are by far the best in the makeup industry. They are lightweight and don't make your lips feel super dry. Also the color payoff is amazing!!!
Britton B.
Oshkosh , WI
I really wanna buy Jefferee Star Liquid Lipstick. And I hate that I can't test it before I buy. Is it worth the money? Does it last?And are the colors true to the online photos? Any feedback would be wonderful. Thank You!
Sarah B.
Are these the best? How long do they wear?
Megan S.
Richmond, KY
I've been having a hard time finding. Liquid lipstick that won't dry out my lips. ABH is really dry on me but Stilla isn't. What would this be comparable too?
clover s.
Hi guys!! I want to know if a jefree star lipstick is worth the money. What do you guys think? Jefferee Star Liquid Lipstick - Celebrity Skin
Honda L.
Phoenix, AZ
So I've been contemplating buying this product, this one specifically and a few other colors. Is this color (celebrity skin) worth the buy? Or is it more of a subtle color on the lips? Also, long lasting, how long lasting are we talking because I work 12hr shifts and I hate having to reapply??