Jeep
By Jeep
#4 in Cars
Melissa S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL

I lately been wanting to get a keep but someone told me they flip easily.. is that true?

Julia Mae B.
Julia Mae B.
10 months, 1 week ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Yes! Its very true! But if you obey the laws and arent out 4x4 that probably wont be a problem. I have many friends with many different years of jeeps... They all love them very much!
Chasity P.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
1 year, 4 months ago
They are extremely top heavy!!! Meaning if you take a curve going around 80mph then you're going to flip. Ugh these people are making me angry that are just saying whatever they want for the badge.
Erica Jane C.
Nope!
Marlea P.
Marlea P.
1 year, 5 months ago
Depends on the Jeep you get I have never had a problem with mine.
Camryn T.
Camryn T.
1 year, 5 months ago
Technically yes they are too heavy which makes them ore easy to flip. I have had mine for 10 years and I always make sure to not take turns too fast.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
1 year, 5 months ago
Not really. But i guess if a person drives crazy then that might could happen. Hope this helps.
Brenna G.
Brenna G.
1 year, 5 months ago
They have a high flip rate, but you'd have to be driving very recklessly to do so.
Karolina T.
Karolina T.
1 year, 5 months ago
I didn't have a problem. I thought the handling was lovely!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
1 year, 5 months ago
It all depends on how you're driving and the model of vehicle. We have had a jeep for a long time and if you are off roading and what not you're able to flip but that is why they have roll cages and bars on certain models because that is what people use them for.
Irma L.
Irma L.
Hazleton, PA
1 year, 5 months ago
I have heard that to but like in the snow or at high speeds.