BY JEEP

Provide a secure and comfortable ride for your kids with the jpma-certified jeep wrangler twin sport stroller. The seats have a cool climate rollup that reveals a mesh surface for proper air circulation. Plus, it becomes a head rest too. The jeep wrangler all-weather stroller has 2 reclining seats with 3-point harnesses in each to keep your kids safely strapped in. A quick-release buckle on the harness lets you easily put it on and take it off. Full swivel front wheels allow easy movement on any terrain. An individual canopy on each seat protects your kids from the elements. A built-in cup holder at the handle bar allows you to keep... see more...

Danielle H.
Love the stroller ours is black and red and we purchased ours at a flea market for $50 brand new we have found ours for about a year and have twins but it would work with any young children it is came in very handy for me I used it at the grocery stores and anywhere I go with my twins I highly recommend this product and I am very satisfied with it
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
LOVE THIS double stroller for my two toddlers! My first one, I accidentally snapped when roughly putting in a car, but when I called Jeep, they replaced it, no questions asked. My kids are comfortable, we can easily navigate through most any area we need to. Not too wide, not too heavy. we love it!
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
This is something I'll be needing with baby number two on the way. I really like it but maybe in a different color.
Maria L.
I bought this for my sister because she had twins and is looks so very nice is not too big