BY JEEP

Get Ready To Conquer All Types of Terrain Compatible with many popular infant car seats including: Baby Trend, Britax, Chicco, Cosco, Graco, Peg Perego and Safety 1st. 4 iBaby sound system connects to your iPod or MP3 player 5 16 inch rear air-filled tires for jogging comfort increased performance on uneven surfaces 6 Forward-locking front wheel provides increased wheel base stability while jogging; swivels for everyday use 7 Shock-absorbing suspension system keeps the ride smooth 8 Smart Handle adjusts to multiple heights 9 Multi-position reclining seat 10 Large underseat storage basket can be accessed from the front or back of the stroller 11 Convenient Free-Stand design stands upright when folded 12 Child cup holder for easy access to cup bottle 13 One-year manufacturer warranty Whether you want to jog or walk, you can easily do both with the J is see more...

JoAnna W.
Douglas, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stroller is a game changer. When my husband and I first started shopping for strollers we knew we wanted something that would be easy to load and unload, would work with a car seat, and would be a good fit for jogging. The jeep stroller meets every expectation we had. It's lightweight and fits perfect in the trunk of my car. It's easy to snap our Graco car seat into. And now that my baby is older I like that it has a reclined seat in case he needed to nap while we were out and about. It's a great stroller that I would recommend to anyone!
Mareena G.
Sacramento, Ca
I absolutely love this stroller i used it with my first born till the wheels fell off .. literally... the 3 wheel design is so much easier to handle and control compared to the bulky four wheeled strollers. I would recommend this to all moms everywhere!!
Rebecca S.
I liked this stroller very much. I may not have used it to jog seeing as I'm not much for jogging. Lol but we have a lot of dirt trails in my area and this made walking them very easy
Virginia g.
Zeeland, MI
loved this stroller i had it with my first kids it was about $100+ but if you have one kid or you have a baby and and older kid more likely in school this is a great stroller to use for running and it great to use as a running stroller it is a bit bigger then other stroller.
Terri L.
Taylorsville
Although this stroller isn't your typical day at the mall type, it's still versatile for any and all occasions! Your average stroller would be a pain to push through grass , gravel, etc. If your family is even a little adventurous, I recommend going for Jeep!!
Heather V.
Liberty, NC
This stroller is amazing! I have 4 children and let me tell you, I've bought my fair share of strollers. And then some. It's so easy to set up, it rolls amazingly!! If you are a run new or just need it for a zoo trip, I highly recommend!
Kristen S.
Montville, NJ
My absolute favorite stroller. This has been a comfortable ride for my daughter from the time she was 8 months old and she still loves it at 3! It is a smooth ride and very easy to steer. It also holds a ton of stuff.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
I love jogging strollers ! I own one myself for my daughter . They are so comfortable for your children but also have a impact on yourself as well . I would highly recommend this stroller esp if you are a jogger .
tykia l.
Love this stroller! My boss gave it to, so it was second hand, But you couldn't tell. I have had it for three years now and my baby and I still use it. you can take it almost anywhere and it isn't heavy at all
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
For all my active mommies this is a great stroller! Light weight, easy to navigate/steer! Slimmer so fits in tough places! Easy to store and fits good in any car! And looks very stylish, and affordable
Vanessa R.
Kannapolis, NC
Is this stroller durable?
Barbie S.
Is it worth the buy?
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is the front tire plastic? Would this stroller be good for long distance?
Taylor B.
Grafton, Ontario
Is this worth the price ??
Dana G.
Pascoag, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is this stroller worth the paying the extra money for?