Jeep Stroller/Carrier Netting uploaded by Eliza C.

BY JEEP #21 in Strollers

Helps protect child from mosquitoes & other insects  Universal to fit most brands of strollers, infant carriers, carriages, & bassinets Since 1941, the JEEP® brand has been a symbol of freedom and capability.  Designed for peak performance in rugged conditions, JEEP® branded products are created for living life without limits. see more...

• Will this fit a double stroller? 1 Answers
  • Are these worth buying?2 Answers
  • We bought one but haven't used it. My child doesn't like confinem...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
One of the best stroller accessories that you can get. Since our little one was born in March we knew we had to be cautious of the place we would go in the spring/summer time due to the mosquitoes and bugs.  I found this at Babies R Us and knew that it was a must buy. We don't go anywhere without it!
Alejandra A.
Barstow, CA
I loved this netting. It was perfect when I lived in Hawaii as the bugs there are huge. It always scared me to think the mosquitoes would get my child. Then 4 years ago I bought another for my jogger after I had my son....there is this area where crickets like to hang out and the minute you walk near them they jump on you and anything that is with you. Definitely served its purpose of giving me piece of mind when I ran through there with my child in the jogger.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
I live in Florida right by a lake. Three times a year we get blind misquittos really bad. We can't even open are door they just swarm in. I like to take a walk with my kids everynight. My youngest is still in a stroller for he doesn't know how to walk alone. So I bought this to protect him from the swarming bugs. It works awesome. Not one inside the barrier. Yes I had to fight them off but my child enjoy his nightly ride comfortably.
cindi n.
providence,ri
I wanted something for my baby to protect from bugs especially now in the summer. this product is great! I love the brand and the price is great too, especially if your on a budget. this works great and I love the products from this brand. I have purchased other items and they are really great quality and price!
Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
This product was a must have for my son when he was little. He was allergic to mosquito's of all things. So walks could prove very painful for him. When I ran across these I stocked up and kept one in both cars and one in the diaper bag. Then I gave the rest as gifts. My friends loved them!!!
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
I live in Louisiana and this was such a lifesaver! The mosquitoes are so horrible here in the summer and this allowed me to go to outdoor events and not have to worry about my baby getting bitten up and being miserable. I think this is a great product for all moms who love being outdoors.
Crystal V.
Hockley, TX
Affotdable, something I use often, and works great! I bought this because of the mosquitoes getting bad in my area while back ago. I didn't want to just keep him in the house or spray any products on him. My friend recommended it to me and I a glad she did! Highly recommend
Lindsey K.
Macedonia, OH
I use this constantly in the spring and summer. I like to walk in the early evening and this keeps the mosquitoes away from my lo as we go. I also used it at the playground when he was tiny and it kept bugs and strangers from touching him :)
Tarah C.
Waynesboro, VA
Though I never used one for my kids I have bought these as shower gifts and wished many times I had one of these for my son when he was small to protect him from bites. He was especially sensitive to then and something like this would've been a great thing to have.
Jamie M.
We bought this to use when we went camping with our newborn. He is 1 years old tomorrow and we are still using this net. It has held up nicely and we are happy wit the product.
Vanessa O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How many of you guys that have this thinks it is worth the hassle of putting it on ?
NaAja T.
It's actually not much of a hassle , I made sure my mom even has one at her house .
dora  m.
Jacksonville , NC
Are these worth buying?
Ashley B.
Will this fit a double stroller?
Crystal S.
We bought one but haven't used it. My child doesn't like confinement. Do you think this makes your child feel confined or do they notice it?