Jeep Stroller/Carrier Netting uploaded by Eliza C.

BY JEEP #14 in Strollers

Helps protect child from mosquitoes & other insects  Universal to fit most brands of strollers, infant carriers, carriages, & bassinets Since 1941, the JEEP® brand has been a symbol of freedom and capability.  Designed for peak performance in rugged conditions, JEEP® branded products are created for living life without limits. see more...

• Will this fit a double stroller? 1 Answers
  • Are these worth buying?2 Answers
  • We bought one but haven't used it. My child doesn't like confinem...1 Answers
Lindsey W.
Mega Parent Expert
I got this as a baby shower gift and thought it was great. Especially if your spending time outdoors with baby. Helps keep the unwanted bugs away and is a great price.
Omniah R.
Love this product, kept all km the bugs and unwanted face touching away from my baby during strolls and picnics, also great price
Alicia P.
Mega Parent Expert
I love and adore this. Keeps the bugs away and nasty germs!! Not to pricey either!
Ginamarie M.
Tampa , FL
I am obsessed with keeping bugs off my babies and this is the perfect thing for it. Keeps a tight fit, I love it!
Joan D.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a good product to keep away mosquitoes and other insects. I like how they can still see.
Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
This product was a must have for my son when he was little. He was allergic to mosquito's of all things. So walks could prove very painful for him. When I ran across these I stocked up and kept one in both cars and one in the diaper bag. Then I gave the rest as gifts. My friends loved them!!!
Talathia B.
Great use for spring/summer/fall and mosquito season. It's small enough to keep them from getting in and biting your child
NaAja T.
I wouldn't leave home without it , I feel a lot better not having to worry about insects when we go for walks
cindi n.
providence,ri
I wanted something for my baby to protect from bugs especially now in the summer. this product is great! I love the brand and the price is great too, especially if your on a budget. this works great and I love the products from this brand. I have purchased other items and they are really great quality and price!
Claudia J.
menlo park, CA
I love this product it protects from bugs and bites. Perfect for park trips and camping so glad we received this as a shower gift!
Vanessa O.
Mega Parent Expert
How many of you guys that have this thinks it is worth the hassle of putting it on ?
NaAja T.
It's actually not much of a hassle , I made sure my mom even has one at her house .
dora  m.
Jacksonville , NC
Are these worth buying?
Crystal S.
We bought one but haven't used it. My child doesn't like confinement. Do you think this makes your child feel confined or do they notice it?
Ashley B.
Will this fit a double stroller?