BY JEEP

Installs in seconds. Horizontally or vertically. Hooks swivel 360 degrees Full adjustable straps accommodate all stroller makes & models Many uses! Can also be used on shopping carts! Since 1941, the JEEP® brand has been a symbol of freedom and capability.  Designed for peak performance in rugged conditions, JEEP® branded products are created for living life without limits. see more...

• How well do these work? Or are they more of a hassle and ...1 Answers
Jeep Stroller Hooks
  • "My diaper bag that I also use as a purse is real heavy so it's nice that this hook straps onto my Britax Traveling set and holds my bag just fine." in 1 review
Gisella M.
Plantation, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I accidentally bought these thinking they were something else but they work AMAZING! My diaper bag that I also use as a purse is real heavy so it's nice that this hook straps onto my Britax Traveling set and holds my bag just fine. I was afraid that the stroller would tip with the weight but it doesn't with or without baby!! Great investment, helps mom a great deal especially when it's just her and the baby.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Genius invention! I always need more ways to carry things. My purse, diaper bag, shopping bags, etc. these hooks are durable and easy to use. You just need to make sure the weight on the back of the stroller is not too much.
Missy W.
Oakboro, NC
When you're out and about with a baby in a stroller by yourself, you quickly realize you need more than just two hands. These Jeep hooks ARE those extra hands that you need. They're easy to put on and extra durable. You just hook your bags and continue on with your errands!
Christin A.
Mattawan, MI
Love these hooks! So many uses, from hanging groceries, to extra bags, to purses, coats....anything! Great invention that has saved my arms many of times!!
Doreen M.
Mountain City, TN
I find this stroller hooks to be annoying because of your hanging your bags there every time your walking and making a step goers your leg would hit it.
Jessica L.
Okeechobee, FL
These hooks are a mom must have in my opinion. I never seem to have enough hands to carry everything I acquire on my trips out!
Lexi L.
These are great for shopping when you have a lot of sacks. Very handy! Love them. Perfect for a shopping trip.
Heather W.
Nampa, ID
Love love love these! Super great to hang your purse, shopping bags, diaper bag etc on. And easy to use too!
Victoria L.
Albany, GA
Great for when you are out shopping and you don't have enough hands to carry anything.
Ashley N.
How well do these work? Or are they more of a hassle and get in the way?

Kohl's