Jeep Shopping Cart & Hi Chair Cover

by Jeep

Accommodates restaurant-style high chairs Stylish "Roll & Stroll" design Helps keep child secure, comfortable and germ free Installs in seconds Completely covers cart and high chair seat Since 1941, the JEEP® brand has been a symbol of freedom and capability.  Designed for peak performance in rugged conditions, JEEP® branded products are created for living life without limits.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jeep Shopping Cart & Hi Chair Cover!
Stacy  R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Purchased at: Target
I got this for my 3rd child I didnt use these with the last 2 but decided to try it out and I love it and so does my baby easy to use, great price, easy to wash, and super convenient I love it.
Kayley W.
Clay, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Not very easy to put on. When you have a little one on the store with you the last thing you want to do is stand there in everyone's way trying to put this on your cart. Don't even use it.
Dominique G.
I ove this so much because i don't like all thoses dirty carts full of germs and this gets the job done and is super comfy
Jade K.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the jeep cart covers simple because they do the job! They aren't too bulky either which seemed to be the problem I had with most other brands. It gave enough comfort but didn't make it a hassle to bring it into the store.
Ebony W.
Doesn't really fit in all shopping carts... Especially the Target shopping carts. I like it because it folds into a little bag, its easy to wash.
Lisa B.
Lapeer, MI
I got this as a gift and they take forever to put on.. could never figure out how to get it on right in the first place! You are better off just taking a blanket and some sanitizer wipes and wiping down the cart.
Amy D.
Redstar, WV
This brand is very complicated to put on. There is just too much to it. Other brands just slip right on. I don't know what they were thinking with this one
chelsea W.
dudley, ma
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Carriage cart covers are a great idea. however this one is particular is not as user friendly as some of the others. there are more bits and pieces to this one other than just slipping it on
Kimberly R.
Whittier, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Got this as a gift and I absolutely love it! You can fold it into a small bag so it's very easy to carry, easy to put over and buckle to a cart or any high chair, and also has its own buckles for the baby

Looking for your answer?