BY JEEP

The jeep overland limited jogging stroller features a fixed front wheel for better handling while jogging and a ibaby sound system that easily connects to your mp3 player. parents will appreciate the speed and distance odometer, the smart handle that adjusts to multiple heights, and the convenient free-stand design that allows the stroller to stand upright when folded. baby will like the multi-position reclining seat, child tray with cup holder, and the soft-ride 16 inch air-filled tires. the stroller also offers a large storage basket, an adjustable five-point harness, safety tether and reflectors for safety. see more...

Jeep Overland Limited Jogger Stroller - Fierce by
  • "While I enjoyed having a stroller that went over all different types of turf, I absolutely HATED the fact that the front wheel was stationary." in 3 reviews
  • "I'm a fan and would recommend this for a beginner/intermediate jogger. " in 1 review
Jessica M.
United States
Love the stroller for its ability to go off road but hate that the front wheel doesn't move at all. You have to lift thg e front wheel off the ground to turn. Would be great for jogging hence the Jogger stroller title but I guess I didnt fully expect what I got.
Amanda D.
Osceola, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The jeep overland jogger stroller is the best stroller I've had so far! The large wheels make it so much easier to go over gravel or sand and it is super easy to fold up and open back up. Also has a huge storage space on bottom. Highly recommend
Danielle J.
Waterloo, IA
I love this jogger. The front wheel is permanently locked so it does not jump around when running. The music volume is not loud at all. Your cell phone volume is a lot louder than the one on this jogger. the odometer falls off easily if bumped. The hand break works well. Wish the wrist strap was a bit longer. The adjustment for the child's seat does not easily adjust. You have to pull a belt like strap to tighten or loosen. That is very inconvenient.
Hannah T.
I was so excited about this stroller when we ordered it a year ago. However, that excitement quickly disappeared when I took it on a shopping trip with my son and husband. The front wheel is permanently locked which makes it extremely difficult to maneuver for a short girl. Haha. You have to push down on the handle bars every time you need to turn. It's exhausting. I would not purchase this stroller again!
Jem J.
Pueblo, CO
For what it is, we love it. I don't use the music player or the pedometer since my phone can do all of that without all of the extra pieces. Our neighborhood backs up to a bunch of trails and the stroller handles very well out there. It's mainly just hard packed dirt and small rocks. I'm a fan and would recommend this for a beginner/intermediate jogger.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
While I enjoyed having a stroller that went over all different types of turf, I absolutely HATED the fact that the front wheel was stationary. It was hard to steer and was hard on my forearms and wrists because of that. I would not suggest getting a jogging stroller with a stationary front wheel.
Ashley S.
Arlington, TX
The front wheel doesn't move, which is great for jogging - not so great when you're walking trails, or at the museum. It also is expensive, so it's hard to justify another stroller for other things. Wish I had done more research before registering for this one.
Callie C.
Seminole, OK
I messed up & should've done more research. Great if you're jogging on a straight road or circle track but the front wheel locking makes it hard for trails or turns.
Meagan W.
Absolutely love this stroller. I use it about 5 times a week when we go on walks/jogs. It's a really good jogging steoller to use on all terrain.
Sophia M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Just recently purchased this for a great price because of closeouts at Toys R’ Us. Durable and definitely affordable!