BY JEEP #37 in Strollers

Get Ready To Conquer All Types of Terrain For parents and babies who want music on the move, the new iBaby sound system connects to iPods and MP3 players for everyone s listening pleasure. The bonus: It s removable can be used anywhere. 4 Rugged 12 inflatable tires grip to on all types of terrain 1 Easy swivel front wheel locks for uneven surfaces 2 I Drive entertainment toy includes horn, car sounds and music. Attaches to swivel child tray with cup and snack holders. 5 Removable parent tray with locking lid deep cup holders The Jeep Liberty stroller accommodates Infant Car Seats so you can push your child in style from infancy through toddlerhood. Other great features include the iBaby Sound System that lets you hook up your iPod or mp3 player for Music on the Move. Specifications: JPMA Certified 2 Requires 6 AA batteries 1 Weight: 30 lbs 4 50 lbs. maximum c see more...

• Worth the money?4 Answers
  • How rugged is this? I'm loking for something to navigate softball...1 Answers
  • How easy to handle is this model during setup and break down?3 Answers
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hanapepe, HI
Great stroller. It's very well made and folds down easily. We used this mostly for going out shopping & dinners but my husband has used it on occasion to go on a jog and didn't have any complaints. The steering wheel attachment is a nice extra for when baby is older.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
This stroller is amazing. I had one of these when my daughter was little.this is a great choice of a stroller. My daughter loves it. It's great especially for jogging, but it's really heavy and bulky. I'm extremely satisfied.
Katey B.
Katey B.
Laramie, WY
I absolutely love this stroller! Living in WY we have a ton of dirt roads and this stroller is by far the best I have used for walking, or jogging. Only thing I need now is a double stroller for the future.
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.
Absolutely loved this thing! it was so simple to move around and great for jogging. its not bulky at all and easily fit into my trunk. i would recommend this to any of my friends with children.
Abbey B.
Abbey B.
Schenectady, NY
Had this stroller since my first born son. I love it. It's durable. The tires allow you to take it almost anywhere, from road to grass to dirt no problem!
Casey M.
Casey M.
Atoka, TN
I loved my jeep jogging stroller very light weight and afforadble! Was very easy to push and folded up conveniently for storage
elizabeth m.
elizabeth m.
Atlanta, GA
I love this stoller, it's great if you love running and you want to take your baby, it's excellent. And it runs smoothly.
Miriam T.
Miriam T.
Santa Ana, CA
This stroller is gret it's big and it has enough space for my son since he never like small strollers.
Coreen M.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
A bit bulky but good on a walk no matter the terrain. My toddler seemed to be very comfortable in it
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
I loved my jeep jogging stroller when I had it! Mine hard speakers in it too
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Mega Parent Expert
Worth the money?
Christina W.
Christina W.
Mobile, AL
How easy to handle is this model during setup and break down?
Elissa B.
Elissa B.
How rugged is this? I'm loking for something to navigate softball fields and nature trails....