BY JEEP

Get Ready To Conquer All Types of Terrain For parents and babies who want music on the move, the new iBaby sound system connects to iPods and MP3 players for everyone s listening pleasure. The bonus: It s removable can be used anywhere. 4 Rugged 12 inflatable tires grip to on all types of terrain 1 Easy swivel front wheel locks for uneven surfaces 2 I Drive entertainment toy includes horn, car sounds and music. Attaches to swivel child tray with cup and snack holders. 5 Removable parent tray with locking lid deep cup holders The Jeep Liberty stroller accommodates Infant Car Seats so you can push your child in style from infancy through toddlerhood. Other great features include the iBaby Sound System that lets you hook up your iPod or mp3 player for Music on the Move. Specifications: JPMA Certified 2 Requires 6 AA batteries 1 Weight: 30 lbs 4 50 lbs. maximum c see more...

• Worth the money?4 Answers
  • How rugged is this? I'm loking for something to navigate ...1 Answers
  • How easy to handle is this model during setup and break d...3 Answers
Jeanne E.
Wichita, KS
Excellent quality stroller. Don’t air the tires up with an electric pump though. I managed to blow up my tire and rim on this stroller. My child is almost out of the stroller age and size so I replaced it with a cheaper option, but I loved this stroller so much while I had it!
Lauren A.
South Range , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I’ve had this stroller for over five years now. My five year old still uses this and I also have a newborn that I can use this with. His infant car seat fits snugly inside it. I highly recommend this to all parents. Even after all this time, it’s still the best stroller. I use this on pavement and trails. Im so glad I own this!
Jessica B.
Maple Shade, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This thing is a BEAST! I used this for both kids and it survived the test of time. I used this for jogging around my neighborhood, horse shows, the muddy horse fields, trails and the beach. It’s been tossed in and out of cars, dropped, etc and it is still a smooth ride
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My niece has this stroller and it's perfect for shopping, running or just rolling on tough surfaces. Great cup holders for mom or auntie! Just an overall well made product for parents and aunts that are on the move and like to take the little ones with them
Jessica F.
Hanapepe, HI
Great stroller. It's very well made and folds down easily. We used this mostly for going out shopping & dinners but my husband has used it on occasion to go on a jog and didn't have any complaints. The steering wheel attachment is a nice extra for when baby is older.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
This stroller is amazing. I had one of these when my daughter was little.this is a great choice of a stroller. My daughter loves it. It's great especially for jogging, but it's really heavy and bulky. I'm extremely satisfied.
Katey B.
Laramie, WY
I absolutely love this stroller! Living in WY we have a ton of dirt roads and this stroller is by far the best I have used for walking, or jogging. Only thing I need now is a double stroller for the future.
Heather K.
new york
We love our Jeep stroller! It has great control, it rides very smooth and it's perfect for our little one. It is built to last and hasn't failed us. It locks closed and is super easy to maneuver!
Katelyn J.
Absolutely loved this thing! it was so simple to move around and great for jogging. its not bulky at all and easily fit into my trunk. i would recommend this to any of my friends with children.
Rocio F.
Santa Clarita, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stroller is great. Super easy to fold, to push. Just need a spacious trunk to put it in. Speaker is alright. Spacious for the child to be comfortoble in.
Lauren D.
Worth the money?
Christina W.
Mobile, AL
How easy to handle is this model during setup and break down?
Elissa B.
How rugged is this? I'm loking for something to navigate softball fields and nature trails....