Jeep Liberty Limited Stroller - Spark by uploaded by Erica S.Jeep Liberty Limited Stroller - Spark by uploaded by Erica S.Jeep Liberty Limited Stroller - Spark by uploaded by Katie A.

BY JEEP

The jeep liberty limited stroller in spark has an adjustable 5-point harness to securely buckle up your kids while on the go. The stroller has locking wheels that prevent unintended movements. Its reclining seat offers comfort to your child. The jeep liberty jogging stroller has an i drive entertainment toy that plays car sounds and music to amuse your little passenger. You can also connect your ipod or mp3 player to the ibaby sound system for more fun. This toy firmly attaches to the child tray. With 2 built-in cup holders for you and 1 for your child, your beverages are handy at all times. Plus, an organizer tray with locking lid can... see more...

• I am very interested in this stroller. Has anyone found a good p...2 Answers
Jeep Liberty Limited Stroller - Spark by
  • "My phone speaker is actually louder when placed in the cup holder than what it is when plugged into the iBaby port." in 1 review
  • "My son loves the steering wheel and it keeps him occupied." in 1 review
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchases this 2 years ago because we loved how it came with the toy steering wheel & has numerous pockets and large cup holders and lower compartment. It really is a great stroller for the money but it's much heavier than your average stroller and it's bulky. Also it's not easy to open and close with 1 hand. After just 6 or 7 months, the handle lock that holds it folded closed broke. The biggest issue I had with this is it is not really a good stroller for avid joggers or jogging for that matter. The wheels wobble and shake violently when jogging or running, no matter the surface. Even in an absolute straight line on a smooth paved road it shook as if it was a matchbox car going to fall apart. Plus about 3 months ago we've noticed mold spots all over the seat area. We live in New England so we get all sorts of weather but it was barely left outdoors and of so it still was in our garage. The garage does not have a door but it's safe from the elements 99% if the time so I was shocked.
Britney B.
I really like this stroller a lot but I do have a few, minor complaints. It is very heavy. It's not ideal if you are planning to use it a lot and need to lug it between vehicles. It's not ideal for using in the airport. We haven't tried, but I think we'd have to take the wheel off to get it through the security conveyor belt. The speaker thing is kind of pointless --- it's what initially attracted us to this stroller versus others. My phone speaker is actually louder when placed in the cup holder than what it is when plugged into the iBaby port. That said... if you plan to use this stroller on dirt roads, it is amazing. We live on a large property with all types of terrain and it works really, really well.
Katie A.
Coffeyville, KS
I absolutely love everything about this stroller. It will go ANYWHERE. I use it at the mall, on dirt roads and have even pushed it through muddy pastures with ease. My son loves the steering wheel and it keeps him occupied. The stroller is a little heavy and it's bulky but I will trade that for the dependable ease of use!
Chelsea E.
I like this stroller a lot. I've had it for quite awhile and no complaints! It's easy to fold down with just one hand and it's lightweight enough to pick up with one hand to put in my car. I like that I can attach toys to the toy that's a part of the tray. I actually used this stroller for jogging and it works well. I'm sure it's not as smooth a ride as some strollers, but I think it works great and my kid doesn't complain ; )
Bri S.
Flint, MI
This stroller handles great. I love the design and it folds up very compact for its size. My only complaints are that you have to Un - recline the stroller before each time you fold it up. Some what annoying . Also (and I've read this issue on multiple reviews) a tire went flat after only a year of use. But overall, I love it!
Kristi B.
Geneva, Oh
This is my favorite baby gear! This stroller will go on gravel, up sidewalks, in grass and mainly anywhere you need to take it! The tires make it an amazing stroller. This stroller has seen me through 2 children and fits multiple infant carriers! I get many compliments on the attached toy and the iPod connection!
Kristie C.
I'm not a runner but a walker and this stroller made it a breeze! My son loves the steering wheel. I'm so glad a switched from the regular stroller, which got pretty difficult to push.
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
Last summer, my fiancé bought one of these strollers for our son for summer walks and yard-sales. This is by far the BEST stroller EVER. If you're looking to buy one of these, I'd recommend it.
Emily H.
Mankato, MN
We bought this stroller for our baby!! I love it so much! The big tires are great for all terrain and it fit out infant car seat! There is plenty of storage and the speakers are great too!!
Leona L.
Cut bank, Mt
Bought this for my oldest and I love how easy it drives and goes through rocks, fields, sidewalks, it goes so nicely. We also bought a newer one for our second child, absolutely love it.
Courtney D.
Amarillo, TX
I am very interested in this stroller. Has anyone found a good price on it? Or coupons?