Jeep Liberty Limited Stroller - Spark by uploaded by Erica S.Jeep Liberty Limited Stroller - Spark by uploaded by Erica S.Jeep Liberty Limited Stroller - Spark by uploaded by Katie A.

BY JEEP

The jeep liberty limited stroller in spark has an adjustable 5-point harness to securely buckle up your kids while on the go. The stroller has locking wheels that prevent unintended movements. Its reclining seat offers comfort to your child. The jeep liberty jogging stroller has an i drive entertainment toy that plays car sounds and music to amuse your little passenger. You can also connect your ipod or mp3 player to the ibaby sound system for more fun. This toy firmly attaches to the child tray. With 2 built-in cup holders for you and 1 for your child, your beverages are handy at all times. Plus, an organizer tray with locking lid can... see more...

• I am very interested in this stroller. Has anyone found a good p...2 Answers
  • "My son loves the steering wheel and it keeps him occupied." in 1 review
  • "My phone speaker is actually louder when placed in the cup holder than what it is when plugged into the iBaby port." in 1 review
Erica S.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
Purchases this 2 years ago because we loved how it came with the toy steering wheel & has numerous pockets and large cup holders and lower compartment. It really is a great stroller for the money but it's much heavier than your average stroller and it's bulky. Also it's not easy to open and close with 1 hand. After just 6 or 7 months, the handle lock that holds it folded closed broke. The biggest issue I had with this is it is not really a good stroller for avid joggers or jogging for that matter. The wheels wobble and shake violently when jogging or running, no matter the surface. Even in an absolute straight line on a smooth paved road it shook as if it was a matchbox car going to fall apart. Plus about 3 months ago we've noticed mold spots all over the seat area. We live in New England so we get all sorts of weather but it was barely left outdoors and of so it still was in our garage. The garage does not have a door but it's safe from the elements 99% if the time so I was shocked.
Kristie C.
Kristie C.
I'm not a runner but a walker and this stroller made it a breeze! My son loves the steering wheel. I'm so glad a switched from the regular stroller, which got pretty difficult to push.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Mankato, MN
We bought this stroller for our baby!! I love it so much! The big tires are great for all terrain and it fit out infant car seat! There is plenty of storage and the speakers are great too!!
Leona L.
Leona L.
Cut bank, Mt
Bought this for my oldest and I love how easy it drives and goes through rocks, fields, sidewalks, it goes so nicely. We also bought a newer one for our second child, absolutely love it.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Sturdy. Well-made. Good value. I've had mine for 8 years and still LOVE it. Rubberized wheels which are amazing. Best stroller ever.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Pickens , SC
I love this! It made my walks and runs easier with a baby! Smooth ride for them, and easier push for me!
Darla A.
Darla A.
Yuma, AZ
I really want this stroller. It is the top of the line stroller and wish I could afford to get one.
Bri S.
Bri S.
Flint, MI
This stroller handles great. I love the design and it folds up very compact for its size. My only complaints are that you have to Un - recline the stroller before each time you fold it up. Some what annoying . Also (and I've read this issue on multiple reviews) a tire went flat after only a year of use. But overall, I love it!
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
I like this stroller a lot. I've had it for quite awhile and no complaints! It's easy to fold down with just one hand and it's lightweight enough to pick up with one hand to put in my car. I like that I can attach toys to the toy that's a part of the tray. I actually used this stroller for jogging and it works well. I'm sure it's not as smooth a ride as some strollers, but I think it works great and my kid doesn't complain ; )
Kristi B.
Kristi B.
Geneva, Oh
This is my favorite baby gear! This stroller will go on gravel, up sidewalks, in grass and mainly anywhere you need to take it! The tires make it an amazing stroller. This stroller has seen me through 2 children and fits multiple infant carriers! I get many compliments on the attached toy and the iPod connection!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Amarillo, TX
I am very interested in this stroller. Has anyone found a good price on it? Or coupons?