Jeep Jogging Stroller Weather Shield

Helps protect child from rain, snow, wind, and cold weather  Fits most jogging strollers  Air holes on both sides provide ventilation  Includes storage bag Since 1941, the JEEP® brand has been a symbol of freedom and capability.  Designed for peak performance in rugged conditions, JEEP® branded products are created for living life without limits.

I've heard it falls apart easy if used a lot in bad weather ?
Start your review of Jeep Jogging Stroller Weather Shield!
Sean T.
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Great product worked nothing like similar products do where they break or fall apart. Overall a great product and would recommend. Was kinda pricey but worth it in durability. Hands down the best stroller I've even owned and I'm a father of 5 ages between 19 and 19 months..
Dajada F.
Cabot, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I thought that this product worked well. My daughter and son, we're dry during our rainy day stroll. My kids loved that they could still see through the material.
Jerrica B.
8684 Easton dr
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
This stroller is great its light weight and always very easy to use, I highly recommend this stroller affordable and definitely recommended
Steph  H.
Des Moines, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Just an overallPerfect product. Great packaging. Everything that you need. Works wonderfully and is very easy to use. I wouldn’t change a thing about this product and compared to others it is much better I would definitely buy again highly recommend!b
Samantha M.
Lafayette, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This fits perfect on my Jeep stroller and is good for when it’s raining. Loved taking it to the zoo and pumpkin patch last year.
Tasnim  R.
White Plains, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,141 reviews
Love love sooooo much amazing brand amazing effect.... really love it sooooo much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Jasmine E.
Hudson, FL
In Florida with unpredictable weather this is a must have. Fits our baby trend jogging stroller great. We use it a lot at disney world and other amusement parks. I also keep it with me in case I need it! LOVE it!
LEAH L.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
I bought this to use at Disneyland. It's pretty amazing. It was pretty snug on my stroller but I was still able to keep my baby dry.
Callisa Z.
I wanted to so badly give it 5 stars but the front tier got jammed and acts up every so often. It serves it's purpose with some small issues.
ana G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is an amazing stroller that is perfect for the rain it keeps your baby dry and warm and its great to go hiking with way better than a four wheeler tbh