BY JEEP #49 in Strollers

Helps protect child from rain, snow, wind, and cold weather  Fits most jogging strollers  Air holes on both sides provide ventilation  Includes storage bag Since 1941, the JEEP® brand has been a symbol of freedom and capability.  Designed for peak performance in rugged conditions, JEEP® branded products are created for living life without limits. see more...

• I've heard it falls apart easy if used a lot in bad weather ?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Desiree M.
Inez, KY
I had someone offer me one of these for my youngest son and I really didn't see the point in getting one. I understand that you might get caught out in the rain but by the time you get it out and put over the stroller the baby would be soaked. I think it has a good meaning behind it but it just isn't for me.
Danna D.
My sister in law got this as a present for a baby shower and she has still not use it. I feel like you wont really use it unless you really want go out for a jog or run with your child in the rain or something, or if it so happens to have a weather change it will come in handy.
Jasmine E.
Hudson, FL
In Florida with unpredictable weather this is a must have. Fits our baby trend jogging stroller great. We use it a lot at disney world and other amusement parks. I also keep it with me in case I need it! LOVE it!
Lola O.
Hands down one of my FAVORITE products ever!!! The thick plastic is built to last easy to wipe down and clean. a complete must have for moms who don't let weather get in the way of a good jog or even to have at an amusement park in case it might rain.
jessica h.
My mom has one of these that she used for my little sisters stroller she said that it has been the only one that has not ripped and she has had it for 2 years and now that i have a babygirl she passed it to me. I love it
Halim A.
This is an excellent piece of equipment that helps suringf. Those unexpected days that the rain comes and you're out and about. Glad I invested 13 bucks into this. I will be using this for all my future kids..
Kristi B.
Geneva, Oh
Good concept but not necessary. I have the jeep jogger and do not use this because the shade covers the baby enough if it is sprinkling outside and I avoid having my baby out in a tee entail downpour. Would be great in a really wet climate.
Tiffany P.
Arverne, NY
Great item to have for all cold weather, windy days, wet rains weather. It not only protects the stroller it keeps the little ones dry protected and helps keep in the warmth
Angel I.
I used this Jeep Weather Shield for both children and living in the winy city I must say that it truly help and fitted perfectly over my stroller for rain and wind.
Patricia O.
La Crescenta, CA
One of the best covers out there. it actually keeps out the rain but allows the kid to still breathe. doesn't really have that plastic smell either.
Christine S.
Riverside, CA
I've heard it falls apart easy if used a lot in bad weather ?