BY JEEP

Jeep black deluxe car seat undermat - one size see more...

Murielle I.
Queen Creek, AZ
I have had this in my car since bringing baby home. Car seats damage cars. Not that we could live without them of course but Nasty cruddy snacks always end up caked on the seats, yuck. This not only protect the seats but it's wipe able unlike a towel. The back goes up a little too, so no parts of the child car seat is touching the car.
The pockets in the front are ok if you don't have other kids who need to go past the car seat. If you do, well don't think about putting too many bulky things in there. It's great for extra diapers when they are tiny (size 5, not so much) and you can't leave a full size wipe refill. I don't use them anymore, they aren't convenient enough for me. I can stick little toys in them but then my toddler can't reach them anyway.
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
I really needed this since for ever. I just bought this for my daughter since every time we go out she always wants to take snacks and then they end up all over the place with this it's aways in the little bag.