BY JEEP

Helps protect child from rain, snow, wind, and cold weather  Fits most stroller makes and models  Netting on both sides provides plenty of ventilation  Convenient essentials pocket Includes storage bag Since 1941, the JEEP® brand has been a symbol of freedom and capability.  Designed for peak performance in rugged conditions, JEEP® branded products are created for living life without limits. see more...

• Is this plastic durable?5 Answers
  • Can someone explain what is the whole purpose of these? W...3 Answers
  • This is a great ideas, and pros or cons about this product? 2 Answers
Maribel M.
Denver, CO
One off these for denvers crazy weather would be great jest cause we never know when its going to be a bad weather lol
Melissa D.
This is one of my favorite products! I used this while in Disney. We put on our ponchos & were able to walk the park in the rain with no problem. I was even able to use this on a jogging stroller without a problem. I constantly got stopped to ask where I bought mine.
Brenda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Perfecto para el invierno, primavera y otoño! en especial para los bebes recien nacidos. Compre este producto y me ha servido de mucho.
Linda H.
Stafford, VA
Great product as far as comfort n amenities, however it's heavy n hard to maneuver n tight spaces
carly s.
Boulder City, NV
I live where there are a ton of mesquites. This gives me the ability to walk my baby at that time of the evening when all the bugs are out without putting harmful chemicals on my baby.
Talathia B.
This stroller is great for rain, cold, and any inclement weather, but takes a while to put them in/out.
Andrea S.
Apo, Ae
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stroller is great for bad weather conditions when you just have to be out in the rain or wind. Keeps your baby safe and comfortable.
Morgan J.
Peoria, AZ
This is great to have because there are times here when it starts to rain or becomes very windy before we can make it back home.
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
This is one of the better ones I've had. Fits my son's jeep stroller perfectly. I like that it has a big pocket on the back. Very handy. And that I can still get to the paren't tray on the top.
Kristin M.
Used this while living in Europe. It's great with breathable sides. We traveled a lot nth is was a lifesaver
Mayra M.
Palacios, TX
Is it worth buying??
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
Is this plastic durable?
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
Can someone explain what is the whole purpose of these? Will my baby suffucate?? It kinda looks like it would
katolove9
Granite City
Does this fit umbrella strollers?
Sarah C.
This is a great ideas, and pros or cons about this product?