BY JEEP

Helps protect child from rain, snow, wind, and cold weather  Fits most stroller makes and models  Netting on both sides provides plenty of ventilation  Convenient essentials pocket Includes storage bag Since 1941, the JEEP® brand has been a symbol of freedom and capability.  Designed for peak performance in rugged conditions, JEEP® branded products are created for living life without limits. see more...

• Is this plastic durable?5 Answers
  • Can someone explain what is the whole purpose of these? W...3 Answers
  • This is a great ideas, and pros or cons about this product? 2 Answers
Amber S.
N Cambria, PA
I wasn't to sure about this because to me it looks like it would be constricting on breathing. It seems to work okay but I'm still a little iffy on it.
rana a.
sylvania, OH
I have 2 i leave on in my car and 1 in my husbands you never know when you need it saved us a few times great for windy days not just rainy days
Geisell G.
san jose, CA
This is very much needed. It protects the kids from getting wet when you have to run errands. I really enjoy it. Keeps my kids from getting sick
Andrea S.
Apo, Ae
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stroller is great for bad weather conditions when you just have to be out in the rain or wind. Keeps your baby safe and comfortable.
Brenda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Perfecto para el invierno, primavera y otoño! en especial para los bebes recien nacidos. Compre este producto y me ha servido de mucho.
Nicole R.
San Leandro, CA
It works fine on the stroller. It fit my Graco stroller. What I didn't like was the way it seemed to fog up when it was raining.
Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
A must have if you have to walk and travel. The plastic is protective. Just kinda wary about the plastic and my baby being an infant.
Morgan J.
Peoria, AZ
This is great to have because there are times here when it starts to rain or becomes very windy before we can make it back home.
lindsay n.
Secaucus, NJ
Its good but it fogs up in the heat and when it rains.. also I feel as if it doesn't allow my son to breathe all that well
Maribel M.
Denver, CO
One off these for denvers crazy weather would be great jest cause we never know when its going to be a bad weather lol
Mayra M.
Palacios, TX
Is it worth buying??
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
Is this plastic durable?
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
Can someone explain what is the whole purpose of these? Will my baby suffucate?? It kinda looks like it would
katolove9
Granite City
Does this fit umbrella strollers?
Sarah C.
This is a great ideas, and pros or cons about this product?