BY JEEP #41 in Strollers

Helps protect child from rain, snow, wind, and cold weather  Fits most stroller makes and models  Netting on both sides provides plenty of ventilation  Convenient essentials pocket Includes storage bag Since 1941, the JEEP® brand has been a symbol of freedom and capability.  Designed for peak performance in rugged conditions, JEEP® branded products are created for living life without limits. see more...

• Is this plastic durable?5 Answers
  • Can someone explain what is the whole purpose of these? Will my b...3 Answers
  • This is a great ideas, and pros or cons about this product? 2 Answers
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO
One off these for denvers crazy weather would be great jest cause we never know when its going to be a bad weather lol
Samantha J.
I have used this rain cover for disney the past couple of years , i absolutely love it , my daughter and stroller stay dry and i feel great when all my stuff is dry and people are running with their strollers to get out the rain lol
Shawnie B.
Tobyhanna, PA
This is a no-brainer. I kept one in car, and one in the house as a back up. Always fold it and place in the bottom of stroller before a stoll to park, or market. Plastic was very strong, and didn't slip off easily in rain.
Beth G.
Bowling Green, VA
It is a cheaper weather shield but it does what it is supposed to do.

I found that it was a little hard to store but the shield kept my baby girl dry and cut the wind from blowing in her face.
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
This is one of the better ones I've had. Fits my son's jeep stroller perfectly. I like that it has a big pocket on the back. Very handy. And that I can still get to the paren't tray on the top.
carly s.
Boulder City, NV
I live where there are a ton of mesquites. This gives me the ability to walk my baby at that time of the evening when all the bugs are out without putting harmful chemicals on my baby.
Amanda S.
Potsdam, NY
I loved this product. It was perfect for rainy days to keep my daughter dry in her stroller. We used this a lot due to my oldest loving to walk to school in the rain.
Cathy S.
Hesperia, CA
Omg we love this product reviews and when we were in Disney World and it was awesome and I get alo and it was to keep the rain out of my little man face
Amber S.
N Cambria, PA
I wasn't to sure about this because to me it looks like it would be constricting on breathing. It seems to work okay but I'm still a little iffy on it.
Danielle F.
This product definitely worked for me. I really like the netting on the sides that allow air to flow through to baby. Also the pockets in the back were useful. I would def buy this again
Mayra M.
Palacios, TX
Is it worth buying??
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
Is this plastic durable?
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
Can someone explain what is the whole purpose of these? Will my baby suffucate?? It kinda looks like it would
katolove9
Granite City
Does this fit umbrella strollers?
Sarah C.
This is a great ideas, and pros or cons about this product?