BY JEEP #39 in Strollers

Helps protect child from rain, snow, wind, and cold weather  Fits most stroller makes and models  Netting on both sides provides plenty of ventilation  Convenient essentials pocket Includes storage bag Since 1941, the JEEP® brand has been a symbol of freedom and capability.  Designed for peak performance in rugged conditions, JEEP® branded products are created for living life without limits. see more...

• Is this plastic durable?5 Answers
  • Can someone explain what is the whole purpose of these? Will my bab...3 Answers
  • This is a great ideas, and pros or cons about this product? 2 Answers
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO
One off these for denvers crazy weather would be great jest cause we never know when its going to be a bad weather lol
lindsay n.
lindsay n.
Secaucus, NJ
Its good but it fogs up in the heat and when it rains.. also I feel as if it doesn't allow my son to breathe all that well
Geisell M.
Geisell M.
San jose, CA
This is very much needed. It protects the kids from getting wet when you have to run errands. I really enjoy it. Keeps my kids from getting sick
Talathia B.
Talathia B.
This stroller is great for rain, cold, and any inclement weather, but takes a while to put them in/out.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
San Leandro, CA
It works fine on the stroller. It fit my Graco stroller. What I didn't like was the way it seemed to fog up when it was raining.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Used this while living in Europe. It's great with breathable sides. We traveled a lot nth is was a lifesaver
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
A must have if you have to walk and travel. The plastic is protective. Just kinda wary about the plastic and my baby being an infant.
Beth G.
Beth G.
Bowling Green, VA
It is a cheaper weather shield but it does what it is supposed to do.

I found that it was a little hard to store but the shield kept my baby girl dry and cut the wind from blowing in her face.
Amber S.
Amber S.
N Cambria, PA
I wasn't to sure about this because to me it looks like it would be constricting on breathing. It seems to work okay but I'm still a little iffy on it.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
Míneola , Texas
Very useful product I keep it in my car at all times ,it keeps my little one nice and dry
Mayra M.
Is this plastic durable?
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
Can someone explain what is the whole purpose of these? Will my baby suffucate?? It kinda looks like it would
katolove9
katolove9
Granite City
Does this fit umbrella strollers?
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
This is a great ideas, and pros or cons about this product?